Georgia Southern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Georgia Southern

Nice stand by the D. Now we need something out of the return game.
    I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

3 and out for the defense, come on offense!

Comment

Originally posted by MilwaukeeJacksAlum View Post
        If you were listening you would have thought the pass was incomplete until they finally said TD
        Too cheap to pay the $10, listening to WNAX...Good time to start a good drive from the 36

Comment

Originally posted by Jack4Life View Post
          Too cheap to pay the $10, listening to WNAX...Good time to start a good drive from the 36
          I'm listening on the net for free. Not using gojacks.com either

Comment

So this Chris Wagner kid that is spoken of. Is he good? And where has he been this game?

Comment

anyone know how to post a comment on Terry's blog? I want to ask him how many fans are still in the building. They're talking about how many left.
              "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Was there a Chris Wagner sighting?

Comment

Originally posted by thebluehatman View Post
                  So this Chris Wagner kid that is spoken of. Is he good? And where has he been this game?
                  Just what I was thinking. Haven't heard his name all day till now. 3rd and short...need it

Comment

mistimed his jump or that's complete
                    "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Indeed I think there was a sighting. Maybe we use him going to the goal?

Comment

Wouldn't asking the referee for offensive pass interference be construed as whining?
                        "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
                        -Leo Rosten

Comment

Would like to go back to the garage, but don't want to move and change the mojo!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jack4Life View Post
                            Just what I was thinking. Haven't heard his name all day till now. 3rd and short...need it
                            It's called our coaches are idiots and don't know how to utilize a good tight end to open up the passing and running game.
                            I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

Originally posted by eqguy View Post
                              Wouldn't asking the referee for offensive pass interference be construed as whining?
                              No, just like away games don't count.

Comment

Back to back time outs when we are trailing by 14 in the 3rd quarter?

Sigh.....

Comment

Working...
                                X