Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Attendance for Hobo Day

Originally posted by joeboo22 View Post
    The commit was meant for everybody.... There isn't too many reserve tickets available so don't expect to walk up and get one.

Exactly the way it should be!!

Go Jacks!!
    SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

No alumni band this year. Every 4 years I believe, maybe fewer but not every year. I would be hard to get a decent sized group every year.

I'm going with 15,450

Comment

I bought a couple of tickets for the game against Austin late Friday afternoon. There were only a handful of reserved seats left. But there should be plenty of general admission tickets available on Saturday for walk-ups.
        This space for lease.

Comment

Does GA mean you can be anywhere but the main grandstand except the student section??

Comment

Originally posted by joeboo22 View Post
            Does GA mean you can be anywhere but the main grandstand except the student section??
            Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks99 View Post
              No alumni band this year. Every 4 years I believe, maybe fewer but not every year. I would be hard to get a decent sized group every year.

I'm going with 15,450
              Heard the exact number on the way home on the radio. I believe it was very close to this number. Please correct me on this if you have the exact number.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                Heard the exact number on the way home on the radio. I believe it was very close to this number. Please correct me on this if you have the exact number.

Comment

Did better than last week...

Not a bad turnout with virtually no visiting team fans. The record won't stand for long, but it may too cold for it to fall at the NDSU game.

Comment

Working...
                  X