Stephen F. Austin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Stephen F. Austin

Welcome to the MJA and CatchEmAll show. I'll be here until my 2 year old wakes up from her nap. Please enjoy the commentary.
    I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchEmAll View Post
      Welcome to the MJA and CatchEmAll show. I'll be here until my 2 year old wakes up from her nap. Please enjoy the commentary.
      It's good entertainment. I'm only getting to watch about 1 out of 5 or 6 plays.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbitlivinginverm View Post
        It's good entertainment. I'm only getting to watch about 1 out of 5 or 6 plays.
        I've only had one "glitch" in my viewing so far. Hoping I don't jinx myself now.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchEmAll View Post
          I've only had one "glitch" in my viewing so far. Hoping I don't jinx myself now.
          Last week was great, this weak, not so much...

Comment

Wisconsin - Michigan State kicked off. Did we lose MJA's undevided attention?

Comment

This kid is gonna be great. Man I wish I was there.
              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

TD Jacks!! Great blocking up front!

Comment

Good field position for SFA, lets get another stop and a few more points before the half.
                  We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

My video has periods of choppyness but hasn't been too bad for the most part. I haven't missed many plays.

Sweet touchdown run. Looks like our lines on both sides of the ball are beating the Lumberjacks right now.
                    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

My video is much better now. Let's hope it stays...

Comment

Moving the ball a bit with the wind. Need a stop on this set of downs or a FG is likely.

I see NDSU leads W. Ill. 31-21 at the half. Ill. St. leads UNI 7-6 right now.

3rd and 7, need a stop.

Comment

Stopped him short of the 30, would be a 47 yard FG attempt with the wind.

Looks like they are going to go for it. Timeout called.

Comment

They are really trying to work the flats on the quick passes. Either our D learned from the UNI game, or SFA is quite a few notches below UNI on the execution and ability.

Comment

Great stop!!

Comment

They didn't get it. Nice performance by the D, good crowd noise as well.

Lets go get another TD.

Comment

Working...
                                X