Opening Game Attendance vs UNI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Opening Game Attendance vs UNI

I'd love to be in the yard tailgating, but will not be able to get back for the game. The Milwaukee Jackrabbit Club will have to be resigned to watching the game via the internet. Both of my daughters will be decked out in Jackrabbit gear. Rumors that I will be wearing my helmet around the house can neither be verified nor confirmed. Cowbells will definitely given to my daughters until my wife determines she can take it no longer.
    "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Originally posted by MilwaukeeJacksAlum View Post
      I'd love to be in the yard tailgating, but will not be able to get back for the game. The Milwaukee Jackrabbit Club will have to be resigned to watching the game via the internet. Both of my daughters will be decked out in Jackrabbit gear. Rumors that I will be wearing my helmet around the house can neither be verified nor confirmed. Cowbells will definitely given to my daughters until my wife determines she can take it no longer.
      I hope you crack out the yellow and blue speedo!!! That will impress the wife I'm sure ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
        I hope you crack out the yellow and blue speedo!!! That will impress the wife I'm sure ;-)
        And give the rest of us NIGHTMARES! LOL
        I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

12,675 is my guess.

Comment

13456 is my estimate...

Comment

Is anyone keeping track of all of these guesses?!

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post

Is anyone keeping track of all of these guesses?!

I'm fairly certain the winner will let all of us know!!

Go Jacks!!!
                SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

13,446--- joeboo's guess

Comment

Yep, I'll be there. I was able to reserve a tailgating spot, so I'm excited to see how this whole thing works out. My Girlfriend and her family are UNI alumi so tailgating with them should be interesting.

Comment

No tailgating for me. There are some wonderful women playing one of the best conference teams in volleyball at Frost before the game. Only makes sense to support SDSU as a whole by attending all you can when on campus.

Comment

I really hope you guys have great attendence. There are too many schools in our conference like Indiana State that have 1,500 people at their games. I think Western Kentucky (granted they are not in our league anymore) only had around 6,000 a game. I am excited to have two teams like you guys and NDSU that will consistently bring 12-15,000 to the table. Awesome!

Comment

5pm is prime tailgating time for the football game. I'll make it up to the vball team. I'll run up on Sunday and watch the NDSU Vball game.

Comment

I'm guessing 15,183 and will be disappointed if there is <13,000.

Comment

Originally posted by jegbomb52 View Post
                              I really hope you guys have great attendence. There are too many schools in our conference like Indiana State that have 1,500 people at their games. I think Western Kentucky (granted they are not in our league anymore) only had around 6,000 a game. I am excited to have two teams like you guys and NDSU that will consistently bring 12-15,000 to the table. Awesome!
                              We averaged almost 10,000 last year, and it has grown every year during the D1 transition. I think it would be a disappointment if we don't exceed 10,000 on average this year. And next year with the Gateway Conference teams coming in, I don't see anything but greater attendance on the horizon.
                              Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Working...
                              X