• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: @ North Dakota State (10/19/24)

#ChuckThePigskin

#StuffThePigskin

#TheRockDirectedByMichaelBay
    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
    - Steven Wright

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
    #ChuckThePigskin

#StuffThePigskin

#TheRockDirectedByMichaelBay
    ​​​​​​Bay also directed several Transformers films. I think this evening will have folks thinking there's "more than meets the eye" with the Jacks

Miller shall be blitzed, and Jacks' offense will have rushing and passing humming.

Comment

Let's go! It's gameday. I know it's in their building and will be tough but I feel like minus major mistakes we will be good. Playoff-like atmosphere - and the Bison will come out firing.
      Even if the run game isn't super effective early, we must stay with it.
      The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

My biggest concern is false starts by the offensive line and then overcompensating by being too slow to block the edge rushers. The crowd is such an advantage for the Bison at home, especially early in the game.
        - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

​​​​​​Bay also directed several Transformers films. I think this evening will have folks thinking there's "more than meets the eye" with the Jacks

Miller shall be blitzed, and Jacks' offense will have rushing and passing humming.
          I was a fan of Bay's first 2 films (Bad Boys and The Rock), but haven't really like anything of his since. I find the Transformers movies unwatchable.
          - Steven Wright

Comment

I was a fan of Bay's first 2 films (Bad Boys and The Rock), but haven't really like anything of his since. I find the Transformers movies unwatchable.
            Kind of like any video that's "Horns Up" or "Horns Up-adjacent"?

Comment

My biggest concern is false starts by the offensive line and then overcompensating by being too slow to block the edge rushers. The crowd is such an advantage for the Bison at home, especially early in the game.
              There should be more Jacks fans than in previous games. There were single game tickets on sale for a long time before the game sold out.

Comment

Will be very tough game, Gronowski needs to play like he has in the past up there. He has the handled the atmosphere great up there. Will not be surprised if we get beat.

Comment

Decent first drive stalls out and Dustman doinks a 50+ FG, no good.
                  - Steven Wright

Comment

Bison offense get 1 first down and have to punt, and it's a good one. Drive #2 will start at our own 4 yard line.
                    - Steven Wright

Comment

Time for a Bison turnover

Comment

Sheesh. Couple first downs and have to punt... which Dustman can't handle till the last second, barely getting it off for only 10 yards or so. Bison starting around the 50 yard line.
                        - Steven Wright

Comment

Looked like Freeman was on sideline before break

Comment

No score at the end of the 1st quarter. Bison will either kick a long FG or go for it on 4 and 1 to start quarter 2.
                            - Steven Wright

Comment

Jacks hold! Turnover on downs.
                              - Steven Wright

Comment

Working...
                              X