Interstate series vs USD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interstate series vs USD

Game time will be 6:30pm. Nationally televised on ESPNU.

Confirming; Gojacks.com athletics website confirming 6:30 p.m. I'd rather have a 2:00 game but having a national audience through ESPNU is beneficial to the program and the brand.

The USD atheltics site also listing the game for a 6:30 kickoff.

Comment

If the Jacks and Coyotes both win tomorrow’I’d think there’s a very good shot College GameDay comes back to Brookings? Other big games are Missouri @ Alabama which has lost a lot of luster and I believe they went to Bama for the Georgia game. LSU @ A&M is probably the biggest game but they’ve already been to A&M for the Notre Dame game. After that maybe Nebraska @ Ohio State if the Huskers beat Indiana? Notre Dame and Navy play as well but I feel they’ll hold off on a Navy game until Army-Navy.

Not a stacked week for big games, so a good shot at Brookings getting it. But let’s take care of the Bison first.

Comment

Deleted
        Last edited by Prairiehaas; 10-19-2024, 08:37 AM. Reason: Posted in wrong thread
        You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Originally posted by JacksFan80 View Post
          If the Jacks and Coyotes both win tomorrow’I’d think there’s a very good shot College GameDay comes back to Brookings? Other big games are Missouri @ Alabama which has lost a lot of luster and I believe they went to Bama for the Georgia game. LSU @ A&M is probably the biggest game but they’ve already been to A&M for the Notre Dame game. After that maybe Nebraska @ Ohio State if the Huskers beat Indiana? Notre Dame and Navy play as well but I feel they’ll hold off on a Navy game until Army-Navy.

Not a stacked week for big games, so a good shot at Brookings getting it. But let’s take care of the Bison first.
          There is almost no chance of them coming. All of those games are ranked opponents facing each other. Last time they were here, they did not have that to choose from. Last time they called the school 3 weeks in advance to let them know there was a chance. This year, no phone calls.

Comment

Working...
          X