No announcement yet.

Dakota Marker week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tough loss for you guys. Close, physical game that could have gone either way. Got to have Thumper sit by us...good times. Glad this one was in the dome...I don't think we win if it was in Brookings.

Got to tailgate with a bunch of Jack's fans and we had a blast. Well represented. Pleas tell your team the season is over. Do not come back to practice. I don't want to see them again until next year.

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
      Tough loss for you guys. Close, physical game that could have gone either way. Got to have Thumper sit by us...good times. Glad this one was in the dome...I don't think we win if it was in Brookings.

Got to tailgate with a bunch of Jack's fans and we had a blast. Well represented. Pleas tell your team the season is over. Do not come back to practice. I don't want to see them again until next year.
      You may disagree, but this feels like the 2017 or 2018 when the Jacks win and then get stomped in the playoffs. NDSU is good, but if the Jacks O actually shows up, I think they win the rematch in Fargo or Frisco.

Comment

Originally posted by AZjack View Post

You may disagree, but this feels like the 2017 or 2018 when the Jacks win and then get stomped in the playoffs. NDSU is good, but if the Jacks O actually shows up, I think they win the rematch in Fargo or Frisco.
        Said the same thing to Thumper after the game...which is why I don't want to see the Jacks again until next season.

Comment

Working...
        X