• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Incarnate Word (09/07/24)

#ChuckThePigskin

#StuffThePigskin

#BirdIsTheWord
    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
    - Steven Wright

Run the ball right at them, Amar and Angel need to eat today. Wilde and company will have lots of room to run in the 2nd half.

Comment

Looking forward to a decent opponent playing in pleasant weather conditions: 71 predicted for the 6 pm kickoff. Compare to last week...I was in Boone Pickins Stadium last weekend and won't miss that weather! I'm watching the start of OK State hosting Arkansas and the temp; at the 11:00 a.m. kickoff was 74.

UIW opened with a 28-7 home win over Northern Colorado. The eleventh-ranked (NCAA Coaches FCS Poll) Incarnate Word should bring a competitive team to Brookings but I'm calling it Jacks by two TDs.
      Last edited by JackJD; 09-07-2024, 10:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
        Looking forward to a decent opponent playing in pleasant weather conditions: 71 predicted for the 6 pm kickoff. Compare to last week...I was in Boone Pickins Stadium last weekend and won't miss that weather! I'm watching the start of OK State hosting Arkansas and the temp; at the 11:00 a.m. kickoff was 74.

UIW opened with a 28-7 home win over Northern Colorado. The eleventh-ranked (NCAA Coaches FCS Poll) Incarnate Word should bring a competitive team to Brookings but I'm calling it Jacks by two TDs.
        I need multiple Jacks forced turnovers that'll incite a raucous crowd even more than some SDSU ice cream, so you know that's saying something.

I like your score prediction.

Comment

Watching the OSU game against Arkansas today, I've seen so many plays the Cowboys have missed that they made against us (and not forced errors, either). We really got their best game and didn't get run out of the building like most teams would have, which indicates to me we still have a really good team.
          - Steven Wright

Comment

Jacks have a nice 1st drive that ended up with nothing. Dropped TD and missed FG stifled the opportunity for points.
            - Steven Wright

Comment

Somehow the officials see penalties on us.
              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

The Word gets a FG on their opening drive. 3-0.
                - Steven Wright

Comment

Angel Johnson houses a kickoff return but a holding penalty brings it back...
                  - Steven Wright

Comment

#18 for IWU gets ejected for targeting with his hit on Mark while sliding.
                    - Steven Wright

Comment

Our offense is UND….

Comment

3-0 Incarnate Word after 1. Jack will have a FG opportunity to start the 2nd quarter.
                        - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by SteelSD View Post
                          Our offense is UND….
                          116 yard and 0 points.
                          - Steven Wright

Comment

UIW's fast break offense is hard to defend--best defense is keeping the ball away from them. SDSU had 11 minutes of possession in the first quarter.
                            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Dustman makes his 2nd attempt. Tied at 3 a piece.
                              - Steven Wright

Comment

Working...
                              X