Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incarnate Word

Does Incarnate Word have a fan site?

Also, who is tailgating and what are you cooking? Looking for ideas.
    One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

The best I have found is their Facebook page. I think there is a live coach's show on Facebook; not sure when. Go to Facebook and search UIW Athletics, or find it on YouTube.

Wednesday at 5:30 pm, maybe? I think that is when it was held last week.
    Last edited by West-River_Jack; 09-02-2024, 05:15 PM.
    Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

Soooo looking forward to this game. Forcast 70 degrees, partly cloudy, 8 mph wind out of the south at game time. Packed house. Let's go Rabbits!
      The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

Interesting thing is that Incarnate Word’s QB is Zach Calzada, who you may remember was formerly the starter at Texas A&M in 2021. He is the guy who had the game of his life when A&M upset Bama that year. He hasn’t played at that level since though. He’s still a solid QB, so hopefully the defense is ready.

Comment

Originally posted by JacksFan80 View Post
          Interesting thing is that Incarnate Word’s QB is Zach Calzada, who you may remember was formerly the starter at Texas A&M in 2021. He is the guy who had the game of his life when A&M upset Bama that year. He hasn’t played at that level since though. He’s still a solid QB, so hopefully the defense is ready.
          Speaking of remembering, UIW's one WR is Alexander, who faced Jacks last year when he was with Albany. Speaking of transfers, UIW has 20 of them from D1.

Comment

It is hard to find much information on smaller schools in a big urban media market.

https://youtu.be/HclfNmuS5Us?si=4f157z6h-dJMXIlm
            Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

Working...
            X