FCS Fantasy Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FCS Fantasy Question

So at work we have a small FCS fantasy league, in the past it has only been Big Sky rosters, but we get pretty deep into the roster to make up teams.
    This year to widen it out again we are adding in NDSU and SDSU to the mix of available rosters.

I have one player as a prime pick (Mark Gronowski) but I am sure there is more that would be good picks.

I am just wondering who you think might me your top TE, WR and RB, and is your kicker any good this year.

Our draft is Wednesday BTW

TE-??? I've heard 3 or 4 names mentioned. Supposedly they are all next level guys, but which one will be "The Man" is up in the air right now.
    WR- Griffen Wilde all day long. We have some other good receivers, but he is the favorite coming out of the gate.
    RB-Amar Johnson. He hasn't had a ton of carries, but what he has taken he has look good. Super fast, like, really really fast. Angel Johnson backs him up and he is an absolute burner as well.
    One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
      TE-??? I've heard 3 or 4 names mentioned. Supposedly they are all next level guys, but which one will be "The Man" is up in the air right now.
      WR- Griffen Wilde all day long. We have some other good receivers, but he is the favorite coming out of the gate.
      RB-Amar Johnson. He hasn't had a ton of carries, but what he has taken he has look good. Super fast, like, really really fast. Angel Johnson backs him up and he is an absolute burner as well.
      Who are the TEs you’re hearing about? That has been the only position where I have no idea what to expect. Hopefully the Jacks can continue being Tight End U and putting guys in the NFL.

Comment

Thanks, hard to believe you don't have the next all-world TE.

Good luck this year, I will be watching the Jack's.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats2506 View Post
          So at work we have a small FCS fantasy league, in the past it has only been Big Sky rosters, but we get pretty deep into the roster to make up teams.
          This year to widen it out again we are adding in NDSU and SDSU to the mix of available rosters.

I have one player as a prime pick (Mark Gronowski) but I am sure there is more that would be good picks.

I am just wondering who you think might me your top TE, WR and RB, and is your kicker any good this year.

Our draft is Wednesday BTW
          With those additions, you might as well get some intel by subscribing to SFLive/Inforum, because that subscription grants you access to it all. Matt Zimmer, the Jacks beat writer provides some excellent insight.

Comment

Originally posted by JacksFan80 View Post
            Who are the TEs you’re hearing about? That has been the only position where I have no idea what to expect. Hopefully the Jacks can continue being Tight End U and putting guys in the NFL.
            Stoffel is getting the most media attention, but Zim also notes that 3-4 TE sets might be utilized. Could be an interesting strategy to counter Cowpoke blitzing on Sat.

Comment

Working...
            X