X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2024 MVFC preview

https://www.underdogdynasty.com/2024...illinois-state
    This article gives very little attention to the MoState Bears,
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
    https://www.underdogdynasty.com/2024...illinois-state
    This article gives very little attention to the MoState Bears,
    Seems the author gave only slightly more attention to NDSU's & Youngstown's rosters -- Eli Green transferred to the Cyclones and Davidson is gone for 'guins.

Comment

Interesting nugget from Sam Herder re. NDSU's veteran safety Wisniewski. Sounds like he could face season ending foot surgery (amid attempted recovery from offseason foot surgery too).

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
        Interesting nugget from Sam Herder re. NDSU's veteran safety Wisniewski. Sounds like he could face season ending foot surgery (amid attempted recovery from offseason foot surgery too).
        I actually hope he's not out for the year. It's always more fun to beat the Bison when they're at "full strength". That would be an enormous loss for them.

Comment

Originally posted by RahRahRabbits View Post

I actually hope he's not out for the year. It's always more fun to beat the Bison when they're at "full strength". That would be an enormous loss for them.
          I just hope the Jacks thump them.

It also makes me wonder what the impact would be on his draft prospects.

Comment

It appears that they’re all American fullback. Hunter Brosio, is also out and that his foot injury is so nagging and severe that his football career is over. Tough news for him

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakPirate View Post
              It appears that they’re all American fullback. Hunter Brosio, is also out and that his foot injury is so nagging and severe that his football career is over. Tough news for him
              Sounds like they could also miss Kpeenu at RB, and Wisniewski will indeed miss at least 8-10 weeks, at which point the condition of his injury will be re-evaluated.

That would seem to indicate he'd miss the Marker game.

Comment

Buffaloes are extending drives for Bison with penalties. Not how I wanted this game to go

Comment

Anyone know why the UNI at St. Thomas game was close? Is UNI down? St. Thomas improving (although they lost by a fair amount to USF week one...)? An odd game similar to SDSU vs. a D3 Wisconsin team almost 20 years ago?

Comment

Originally posted by mnjackrbt View Post
                    Anyone know why the UNI at St. Thomas game was close? Is UNI down? St. Thomas improving (although they lost by a fair amount to USF week one...)? An odd game similar to SDSU vs. a D3 Wisconsin team almost 20 years ago?
                    We don't talk about that game.
                    One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Originally posted by mnjackrbt View Post
                      Dunne only passed for 99 yards and there were missed FGs by both teams, so I thought maybe wind was a factor, but it looks like that was less than 10mph.

Comment

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post

We don't talk about that game.
                        That and '08 Hobo Day.
                        You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

USD game vs. Portland State is canceled due to whooping cough among Portland State's team. Essentially gives the 'Yotes an extra bye.

Comment

USD game vs. Portland State is canceled due to whooping cough among Portland State's team. Essentially gives the 'Yotes an extra bye.
                            Should be a forfeit by Portland State. How do you make it to adulthood and through high school without DTaP/Tdap vaccines. Idiots.

Comment

Except that PSU knew about it before USD even flew out to Portland.

https://x.com/ElsenMidco/status/1835090522941370479
                              Jay Elsen - Midco Sports
                              @ElsenMidco
                              ·
                              6m
                              After speaking with several people connected to
                              @SDCoyotesFB
                              here’s what I’ve learned.
                              PS did not say anything about this situation until after USD landed in Portland.
                              USD stated its intent to play after discussions w/several leaders last night & through this morning.
                              Seriously low-class move by Portland State.
                              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
                              X