Oklahoma State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two weeks and counting...

Our group is staying at an Airbnb on east side. Hoping to arrive around 3:00 Fri afternoon. What's everyone doing Fri night? Is there a designated tailgate spot yet?
    "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Checked the long--range forecast this evening and....good news! The predicted high temp for Stillwater game day is 93! Mostly sunny; 55% humidity; wind out of the east at 9 mph and a 12% chance of precipitation. What's not to like?

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
        Checked the long--range forecast this evening and....good news! The predicted high temp for Stillwater game day is 93! Mostly sunny; 55% humidity; wind out of the east at 9 mph and a 12% chance of precipitation. What's not to like?
        This dude's take in general, and his attempt to make Gronowski "Gronk" in particular.

He mentions OSU's punter's size and rugby background. I expect the Cowboys will attempt at least one fake punt.

Side note, he alludes to Gordon dealing with a hip injury that's been mentioned by both the media and Jacks like Bock.

Comment

I have 5 tickets for this game, Section 141 rows 15 and 16, $50 a ticket.
          DM me if interested

Comment

Gameday forecast is getting interesting, with them calling for rain now. Potential lightning could hearken back to the game vs. Cyclones in 2018

Comment

Interesting that Blake Peterson is not on the 2-deep for OK State. Did he get hurt again?
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X