NFL Combine 2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Combine 2024

Jackrabbits getting some attention at the NFL Combine. McCormick grades out 9.88 out of 10 in Relative Athletic Score (compares prospects to historical prospects from past combines). McCormick ranks 18th out of 1434 offensive guard prospects since 1987, It's on NFL Network today (Sunday, 3/3/24). When McCormick ran the 40 (his first run was 5.15; his second run was 5.08..one of the fastest I saw for O-Line; , the moderators in the background were talking about the Jackrabbits' program...one said we've replaced NDSU at the to of Division 1AA (his words)...mentioned Dallas Goedert product of SDSU.

Greenfield broke Combine record for Offenive Line vertical jump...he went 38.5 inches...the record had been 37 inches.

Saw Isiah Davis in bench press earlier on TV today.. I had just turned on the TV and he was finishing the bench-press. Think he did 23 reps but not sure of the weight.

Last edited by JackJD; 03-03-2024, 04:05 PM.

Link to SDSU player results at the combine:

2024 NFL Combine Results - NFL.com

Clicking on each guy will give test results and an analysis of strengths/weaknesses.

Davis is rated higher than McCormick or Greenfield. Reading into the analysis, I think an RB's skills jump out easier on film, whereas they question OG and OT abilities more for not being in a P5 conf. Ultimately, they are just words. These guys will be on an NFL team next year. Drafted 3 RD, 6 RD, or UDFA... doesn't matter. They'll have opportunities.

Comment

My goodness are Zay's hands big! Pretty tough to pull the ball out of those mitts!

Comment

Working...
      X