No announcement yet.

2024 single game tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have no knowledge on this, but my guess is there were a lot of corporate tickets reserved for the beef bowl.

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post

Was the 8000 the total tickets or individuals who might have 2 or more tickets on average?
      Pretty sure Nate Brown indicated it was 7.5k total a couple weeks ago, and that would align with totals mentioned when we've discussed playoff attendance, but your explanation could definitely explain the discrepancy.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackrabbit2012 View Post
        I have no knowledge on this, but my guess is there were a lot of corporate tickets reserved for the beef bowl.
        I'd asked the ticket office, and they mentioned "contractual obligations," so you're likely right

Comment

I keep hoping to see the see the same thing happen for the USD game. It would be nice to be red free that day.
          One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
            I keep hoping to see the see the same thing happen for the USD game. It would be nice to be red free that day.
            That would be awesome. They'll have to have a couple hundred though

Comment

Augie is sold out. Not many remaining for IW, YSU and USD. Lots of green dots on the west side for the hated Racers and Saluki games in November.

Comment

Looks like UIW is sold out as well. When do they return their unsold allotment?
                One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
                  Looks like UIW is sold out as well. When do they return their unsold allotment?
                  I thought that typically happened a couple weeks before the game, so maybe in another week or so?

Comment

Working...
                  X