• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Statement 605 Collective

Looks like we're jumping into the arms race: https://statement605.com/

This is a big deal.

Comment

I haven't seen much info on this yet. Do we know who is running it? Are they taking a cut of what gets donated? I am 100% all for it, but I just want to make sure any donation goes to SDSU athletes and not the pocket of some one else.
      One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
        I haven't seen much info on this yet. Do we know who is running it? Are they taking a cut of what gets donated? I am 100% all for it, but I just want to make sure any donation goes to SDSU athletes and not the pocket of some one else.
        It appears to be run by the JFPA. I am very confident they are not taking a cut for themselves.

Comment

This is a welcome and big-time development. Kudos!
          This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackrabbit2012 View Post

It appears to be run by the JFPA. I am very confident they are not taking a cut for themselves.
            I was hoping that was the answer. I like what they have done thus far and appreciate them taking this on. Now to make a donation.
            One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackrabbit2012 View Post

Since the JFPA is a registered non-profit, I was told it would be illegal for them to be involved directly. Promoting it’s existence is their goal right now.

I was told the original plan was to announce this later in the spring, but the timing had to be expedited. Due in large part to the number of vultures circling this program.

Really glad this isn’t just a FB focused venture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X