• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Mercer (12/02/23) ***FCS Championship, 2nd Round***

#ChuckThePigskin

#StuffThePigskin

#MercerMoreLikeWorser
    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
    - Steven Wright

Can't make to the game, but my seats will be filled by Jackrabbits. Hoping that we get to see some run from the 2nd and 3rd team guys for the entire 4th.
    -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Let’s go Rabbits!

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
        Can't make to the game, but my seats will be filled by Jackrabbits. Hoping that we get to see some run from the 2nd and 3rd team guys for the entire 4th.
        Sadly I live 700 miles away and have a full time job, so I won't be in attendance. Hopefully Jackrabbit Fans pick up my slack.
        - Steven Wright

Comment

Opening Drive fizzles in the red zone for SDSU, resulting in a short FG make by Dustman.

3-0. Jacks.
          - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
            Opening Drive fizzles in the red zone for SDSU, resulting in a short FG make by Dustman.

3-0. Jacks.
            Lucky to get the 3 points. Dropped INT and a friendly bounce on a fumble kept us alive.
            -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

3-0 Jackrabbits at the end of the 1st quarter...

But Jacks will start the 2nd quarter with 1st and Goal from the 5 yard line.
              - Steven Wright

Comment

...and Isaiah Davis takes it in for the TD on the 1st play of the 2nd quarter.

10-0 SDSU
                - Steven Wright

Comment

Mark to Jaxon for the 5 yard TD toss.

17-0 Good Guys.
                  - Steven Wright

Comment

In my almost 20 years of watching South Dakota State football, I have never seen an opponent's fake punt "not" work against us...

... the streak continues.
                    - Steven Wright

Comment

Defense holds on a 4th down to end the Bears' drive!
                      - Steven Wright

Comment

Davis punches it in for the TD run with :21 seconds left in the Half.

24-0 Jackrabbits.
                        - Steven Wright

Comment

Playoff Zay is at it again. A long TD run on 3 and 5 for his 3rd Touchdown of the day!

31-0 Jackrabbits.
                          - Steven Wright

Comment

Chase Mason leads the Jackrabbits to a field goal on his 2nd drive of the game.

34-0 Jackrabbits with 13:31 left in the 4th quarter.
                            - Steven Wright

Comment

My San Diego State count is at 2. Anyone got more?

Comment

Working...
                              X