2023 FCS Playoffs Pick'em - Round 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2023 FCS Playoffs Pick'em - Round 2

I apologize for the delay in putting these together. Below is the link for this round's pick'em contest. We'll see what it looks like after this round, but a tie-breaking procedure may need to be added for subsequent rounds .

Link for Playoffs - Round 2 picks: https://forms.gle/nx5JAmDor3AsZTmG9

Round 1 results and picks: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

What in tarnation?! For cryin' out loud... shucks anyhow.

It sure would help to add the identifier question of SDSU Fans username to the Google form linked above. There were 6 very anonymous responses submitted in the past hour before I noticed by blunder.... I have now fixed the form, but had to delete the unknown responses. Would you all kindly resubmit?

Some days are sure harder than others. Oofta.

Comment

did we need to do the first round in order to submit picks for the second round?

i think this is going to be a very interesting weekend set of games
      i feel like the Jacks and Griz advance with little or zero difficulty, but i would not be surprised by either team winning any of the other six games

Comment

Definitely some good matchups. MT-NDSU, ID-SIU, FU-UTC all coin flips. Will be a fun weekend of football.
        You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

SDSU and Montana seem like the only solid locks. All other games could go either way.

- FU and Idaho: Is a week off enough for these guys to heal up?
          - Will NSDU's D be able to stop the MSU rushing attack? Can the Bison O do enough to offset it?
          - On paper JSD should win. Will their success translate to playoffs?
          - CAA Teams.... How good are they? Do they have grit or does the MVFC just have bluster? Youngstown has the opportunity to make a program statement against Villinova. Prove you belong 'Guins.

Comment

Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post
            did we need to do the first round in order to submit picks for the second round?
            Anyone is free to join anytime. Time will tell if you're able to make up the missed picks!

Comment

Just over 24 hours remaining to lock in picks. Still have 9 people that submitted round 1 that have not submitted in round 2 yet.

Comment

One more awfully exciting round in the books! Prairiehass was the only one to go 8 for 8 this week, but Carolina010 and Roy still hold top spot on the leaderboard.

Upset of the week for our pickers was Villanova over Youngstown State, with only 36% (9 of 25) selecting that correctly. Close second was NDSU over Montana State at 40% (10 of 25).

Results Google Spreadsheet

Screenshot 2023-12-03 071913.png

Bottom 6 in standings are single-round, five that only picked round 1, and one that has joined in new for round 2.
                Screenshot 2023-12-03 071821.png

Comment

Sometimes even the blind squirrel finds an acorn
                  You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Both OT games went the wrong way for me. Ouch.

Comment

Working...
                    X