X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Final. 35-17.
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Seniors who did NOT walk today : Mcgaughy, Beanum, Peterson, Francl, Dustman, Reeder, Spalding, Bock, Brenner, DePriest, Beerntsen, Vibert, Beck, Donald, Keumogne and Wilson.

Comment

Beautiful November day with a large crowd at the game, 15k+. I heard 100k for the season, a record. The Jacks were very efficient in the first half. At one point I think they had run 20 plays with 12 first downs and 21 points. Oof. I don't know how many throws by MoSt were nearly intercepted. Multiple pick 6s would not have surprised anyone.

The second half State seemed a bit flat, much less crisp. I suppose it is hard to keep up the intensity in a game like this. I don't think that will reflect on future play. Jimmy mentioned he would address the flat play, next week. He said this season is over. A new seasoning starts in 2 weeks and in that season you lose you go home. This team on focus will be a nightmare for the field.

You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
          Seniors who did NOT walk today : Mcgaughy, Beanum, Peterson, Francl, Dustman, Reeder, Spalding, Bock, Brenner, DePriest, Beerntsen, Vibert, Beck, Donald, Keumogne and Wilson.
          Is there a full list of the 18 players that walked? Is there potentially some players that walked but will still return like last year?

Comment

Originally posted by Jackrabbit2012 View Post

Is there a full list of the 18 players that walked? Is there potentially some players that walked but will still return like last year?
            Going by memory and looking at the roster, I came up with 18. Both Jankes , Stalbird, Gales, Williamson, Freeman, Davis, Morgan, Hicks, Caden Johnson, McCormick, Greenfield, O'Brian, Bloomenrader, Heins, B. Williams, Terveer and Van Marel. Looking at the roster there are a handful of the 18 that are playing their fourth year, which I think would give them another year, but I'm definitely not enough of an expert on eligibility to know for sure. It's hard to know what the cutoff is for that extra year of Covid eligibility.

Comment

Going by memory and looking at the roster, I came up with 18. Both Jankes , Stalbird, Gales, Williamson, Freeman, Davis, Morgan, Hicks, Caden Johnson, McCormick, Greenfield, O'Brian, Bloomenrader, Heins, B. Williams, Terveer and Van Marel. Looking at the roster there are a handful of the 18 that are playing their fourth year, which I think would give them another year, but I'm definitely not enough of an expert on eligibility to know for sure. It's hard to know what the cutoff is for that extra year of Covid eligibility.
              i can say for most of that list i really dont know and i guess the only one i would say for sure is Davis. he was a freshman (pretty sure a true freshman) when we went to frisco in the spring. that makes him a junior as far as FB eligibility goes, but i cannot imagine what scenario would bring him back for another year
              thought Greenfield was also a RS freshman that year but feel less certain about that than Davis

i wanna say i am beyond positive the Jankes have zero eligibility left and i feel like Heins is in the same boat, but i realize that i am an idiot and do tend to be wrong from time to time

any of the rest i would be totally speculating in the dark

Comment

Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post

i can say for most of that list i really dont know and i guess the only one i would say for sure is Davis. he was a freshman (pretty sure a true freshman) when we went to frisco in the spring. that makes him a junior as far as FB eligibility goes, but i cannot imagine what scenario would bring him back for another year
                thought Greenfield was also a RS freshman that year but feel less certain about that than Davis

i wanna say i am beyond positive the Jankes have zero eligibility left and i feel like Heins is in the same boat, but i realize that i am an idiot and do tend to be wrong from time to time

any of the rest i would be totally speculating in the dark
                Pretty sure everyone in the list is a 6th year senior outside of Bloomenrader (5th year) and Davis (4th year), though I could be missing one. Both of them have another year of eligibility, but Davis is probably ready for the NFL, and Bloomenrader either doesn't think he'll start next year, or is just ready to be done regardless of if he'd play next year.

EDIT: A few of them were 5th year seniors so I stand corrected.

Comment

I just took a quick look at the roster on gojacks, and it appears Saiveon Williamson, Isaiah Davis, Caden Johnson, and Jharett Bloomenrader all would potentially have 1 additional year remaining. The other 14 players on your list have exhausted their eligibility.

Comment

Working...
                  X