• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: North Dakota (09/30/23)

#ChuckThePigskin

#StuffThePigskin

#ReturnToSender
    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
    - Steven Wright

Should be a good day in Brookings

Comment

Well that was a drive.

Comment

75 TD drive finished off by a 1 yard Gronowski run.

1 pass (completed), the rest was on the ground.

7-0 Jacks.
        - Steven Wright

Comment

77 yard TD drive this time. Davis this time with the TD.

14-0 Jacks.
          - Steven Wright

Comment

fumble.... no one has the ball when it crosses the goal line.... he lost the ball before it crossed the goal line....how can they say he possessed the ball when it was in the air

Comment

I think Vaughn lost control of the ball before he got it over the goal line, but it was so close that I don't think the officials could over turn the TD with confidence. I think whatever the call on the field was going to stand on that one.

14-7 Jacks.
              - Steven Wright

Comment

Mark to Jaxon on the slant route to cap off a 92 yard TD drive that took up basically the entire 2nd quarter.

21-7 Jacks with :40 left in the half.
                - Steven Wright

Comment

Jacks force a UND punt and then take it down the field for another 6 on an Isaiah Davis stiff arm jaunt into the endzone.

28-7 Jackrabbits.
                  - Steven Wright

Comment

Isaiah Davis with his 3rd TD run of the game!

35-7 Jacks.
                    - Steven Wright

Comment

UND gifted a TD after a terrible PI call against the Jacks, but we come right back with a long Johnson (Angel-type) TD run.

42-14. Jackrabbits.
                      - Steven Wright

Comment

42-21 Jackrabbits. Final.
                        - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
                          I think Vaughn lost control of the ball before he got it over the goal line, but it was so close that I don't think the officials could over turn the TD with confidence. I think whatever the call on the field was going to stand on that one.

14-7 Jacks.
                          I'd really like a couple cameras added for better goal line angles on replays

Comment

UND gifted a TD after a terrible PI call against the Jacks, but we come right back with a long Johnson (Angel-type) TD run.

42-14. Jackrabbits.
                            That was an aggravating call. The back judge had a couple questionable ones late

Comment

14-7 Jacks.
                              I thought so too, but the replay in Brookings only showed head-on view

Comment

Working...
                              X