• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Montana State (09/09/23)

#ChuckThePigskin

#StuffThePigskin

#WhoNamesTheirCatBob
    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
    - Steven Wright

IT'S. GAME. DAY.

HOLY NUTMEG GET EXCITED.

--- NCAA FCS Facebook account dropping some reels this morning. https://www.facebook.com/reel/814429060416619

BLACKOUT BABY. https://www.facebook.com/reel/843174400607004 --- black jerseys, black pants, and new black helmets are CONFIRMED. Get Jacked.

Comment

Originally posted by RahRahRabbits View Post
      IT'S. GAME. DAY.

HOLY NUTMEG GET EXCITED.

--- NCAA FCS Facebook account dropping some reels this morning. https://www.facebook.com/reel/814429060416619

BLACKOUT BABY. https://www.facebook.com/reel/843174400607004 --- black jerseys, black pants, and new black helmets are CONFIRMED. Get Jacked.
      Can't wait.

Brookings barbershop rumor is that MSU brought their band.

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

Can't wait.

I doubt it, I don't remember that ever happening except Cat/gris and Playoffs/NC

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

Can't wait.

Didn't USD bring their "band" one year, but there weren't enough seats for the, so they just stood behind the yellow bleachers? While I was in the Pride a few years ago, a small contingent, maybe 50-strong were allowed to go to south. We stood on the sideline, around the 0-15 yard line or so. Was a good time... as good as could be expected in the Vermillion treatment plant.

Quick count from the goldrush game... MSU band is around 170 strong or so. I would be surprised if the entire band came... but kinda hope they do. The stark contrast at last years' championship game between the two bands was very enjoyable to see as a band geek. Picture below from what I could grab from the footage easily... which doesn't even include our entire band.
          Screenshot 2023-09-09 103045.png

Comment

Originally posted by Cats2506 View Post

I doubt it, I don't remember that ever happening except Cat/gris and Playoffs/NC
            First I'd heard of it, so who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by RahRahRabbits View Post

Didn't USD bring their "band" one year, but there weren't enough seats for the, so they just stood behind the yellow bleachers? While I was in the Pride a few years ago, a small contingent, maybe 50-strong were allowed to go to south. We stood on the sideline, around the 0-15 yard line or so. Was a good time... as good as could be expected in the Vermillion treatment plant.

Quick count from the goldrush game... MSU band is around 170 strong or so. I would be surprised if the entire band came... but kinda hope they do. The stark contrast at last years' championship game between the two bands was very enjoyable to see as a band geek. Picture below from what I could grab from the footage easily... which doesn't even include our entire band.
              Screenshot 2023-09-09 103045.png
              I seem to recall USD bringing their band a while back too.

I have more respect for MSU than I do NDSU, so part of me would find it entertaining and an element that could contribute to what should aleady be an awesome gameday atmosphere, while the other part of me is concerned about where they'd seat them.

Comment

My first text message this morning from a buddy:

Him: Why doesn’t the website have any tickets listed for tonight’s game?

Me: It’s a sellout.

Him: What? I’m used to deciding Saturday mornings if I want to go to the games and usually it’s a question of $10 or $30 tickets, not are there any left!

Me: times are a changing.

TONIGHT IS GOING TO BE EPIC

Comment

Originally posted by salemjack View Post
                  My first text message this morning from a buddy:

Him: Why doesn’t the website have any tickets listed for tonight’s game?

Me: It’s a sellout.

Him: What? I’m used to deciding Saturday mornings if I want to go to the games and usually it’s a question of $10 or $30 tickets, not are there any left!

Me: times are a changing.

TONIGHT IS GOING TO BE EPIC
                  Morning got off to a good start when some little dude (maybe 4yrs old at most) was at barbershop getting a haircut before me. The kid was already wearing his black SDSU shirt. Hopefully he's able to enjoy the game and make tonight a memory he can file away.

Comment

SDSU ALL BLACK.png
                    All Black...

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksfan29! View Post
                      SDSU ALL BLACK.png
                      All Black...
                      I was curious what matte helmet would look like. I'm a fan, and it's cool they brought back the stretch SD.

Comment

Good bobcat contingent here.

Comment

terrible call by the refs, such an unfortunate drive
                          The JACKEDRABBITS aren't that cute.. we can be mean too!

Comment

He recovered out of bounds on the recovery. Refs missed looked like a hold on a chambers run also.
                            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Defense needs to do better on first down. MSU was on schedule that entire TD drive.
                              If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                              - Steven Wright

Comment

Working...
                              X