Last Play Documentary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Play Documentary

Documentary narrated by Tyler featuring select 2022 season/game recaps and interviews with Stig, Bock, Davis, Freeman, Gales, Gronowski, Heins, McCormick, and Winkelman is available here.

The documentary is definitely worth watching. It's entertaining and provides a lot of interesting insights into the Jacks' historic, championship season. McCormick, especially, and several of the other featured players are funny as well as highly dedicated. It's a great watch for SDSU fans and supporters.
    This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
      The documentary is definitely worth watching. It's entertaining and provides a lot of interesting insights into the Jacks' historic, championship season. McCormick, especially, and several of the other featured players are funny as well as highly dedicated. It's a great watch for SDSU fans and supporters.
      Definitely agree. Winkelman was entertaining too. As a Bonanza fan, I couldn't help thinking that he was Hoss-like.

Gales' role in getting Freeman here is well known, but this video built on that while allowing folks to learn more about Freeman. Without him, I don't think Jacks win championship last season

Comment

Is there a special posting on this and I missed it?? I’ll just post it here for now! I haven’t seen anything about Tucker Kraft and the Packers drafting him. Maybe everyone in the Midwest is disappointed he went to the Packers! I do not know the background of the family since I haven’t lived back there since 1984!

I discovered that his father died at age 39 due to a crop dusting plane crash. So, Tucker has had a harsh reality of getting to where he is without a father. There must be some great stories about him growing up!!??

Comment

Originally posted by 73alum View Post
          Is there a special posting on this and I missed it?? I’ll just post it here for now! I haven’t seen anything about Tucker Kraft and the Packers drafting him. Maybe everyone in the Midwest is disappointed he went to the Packers! I do not know the background of the family since I haven’t lived back there since 1984!
          I discovered that his father died at age 39 due to a crop dusting plane crash. So, Tucker has had a harsh reality of getting to where he is without a father. There must be some great stories about him growing up!!??
          Check out this story linkj: https://www.mitchellrepublic.com/spo...d-of-nfl-draft

This space for lease.

Comment

Good story…thanks!! I just thought it odd that there wasn’t an sdsufans Forum post specifically on this!

Comment

Originally posted by 73alum View Post
              Good story…thanks!! I just thought it odd that there wasn’t an sdsufans Forum post specifically on this!
              I'm still mourning that the Packers drafted him, but I'm still happy for Kraft and his family

Comment

Working...
              X