Spring Ball 2023

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Ball 2023

Excited to see you steps up and challenges for more playing time. Super Deep in places. My only questions are will anyone else get time at Oline with a veteran group? Who see more time on Dline?. Somone will get a lot of snaps at TE with Tucker gone and Heinz heeling up. Who will be QB2? I hoipe some of these RS Fr or Soph make splash and challenge some of the vets. Looks like spring game is April 22nd
    Last edited by Gojacks2487; 03-27-2023, 01:00 PM.
    Go Big Go Blue ..... Go Jacks

Here's a good roundup of spring football practice by Matt Zimmer and SiouxFallsLive.com.
    https://www.siouxfallslive.com/news/...oach-new-faces
    This space for lease.

Comment

I'm surprised there's not more talk about spring camp. I wonder how all the largely new coaching staff is blending with the talented, experienced team.
      This space for lease.

Comment

The only thing I’ve heard is that practices and conditioning are much more challenging with Rogers than it was with Stig

Comment

Originally posted by salemjack View Post
          The only thing I’ve heard is that practices and conditioning are much more challenging with Rogers than it was with Stig
          Is that good or bad?
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by salemjack View Post
            Hans and Franz-style challenging or Charlie Murphy vs. Prince "challenging"?

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post

Is that good or bad?
              probably both

most everything in life is both good and bad. hopefully it will be at least slightly more good or at least we will be able to focus on the good

Comment

Is the spring game on Saturday inside or outside ?

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                  Is the spring game on Saturday inside or outside ?
                  Figured it out on my own - just saw on Twitter that it's inside.

Comment

Working...
                  X