No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by peavy View Post
    It's possible cornerback Colby Humphrey out of NAU is the third. I had mentioned him in the transfer portal thread. He has since updated his twitter bio to SDSU DB and twitter picture to a jacks uniform. Nothing on his feed about committing though. https://twitter.com/colbyhump4
    He has now officially committed.

Comment

Signing day went to plan. 29 of the 29 known verbal commitments signed today.
      Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
        Signing day went to plan. 29 of the 29 known verbal commitments signed today.
        Will that list be available soon? I am guessing it includes portal players as well..
        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post

Will that list be available soon? I am guessing it includes portal players as well..
          Ask and you shall receive! https://gojacks.com/news/2023/12/20/...-football.aspx
          Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Only 2 kids from South Dakota. Were there very many that we recruited that we didn't get?
            One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
              Only 2 kids from South Dakota. Were there very many that we recruited that we didn't get?
              Including walk-on's I count 5. Some really high-profile kids who went to Power Conferences. I know one kid went to UND and one two to NDSU. USD has 3 South Dakotan's in this years recruiting class.

Comment

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
                I didn't see SDSU offers for the other FCS kids on Twitter/X the last time I checked, but I didn't check Zabel from Pierre.

NDSU has a grip on the Zabel family. Anyone have any insight there? Or Pierre in general? They are producing FB players in the capital but it doesn't seem like we have connections there.

The O'Gorman FB to NDSU I believe is a walkon or initially was a PWO. With the departures in North Fargo and a small signing day maybe he has or will end up with a scholly.

It doesn't look like we offered the JSD kids.

Comment

I didn't scroll down far enough to see the walk-ons. It sounds like we were able to get the in state recruits we wanted. NDSU can have the younger Zabel. The older brother is a stud, I was not impressed with Jett.

A friend said the Delahoyde kid from Spearfish is really athletic. I haven't watched him play. Anybody know anything about him?
                  One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

from Craig Haley #FCS South Dakota State coach Jimmy Rogers said today linebacker Adam Bock, who's been slowed by injuries the last two years, will play for the Jackrabbits again in the 2024 season.

https://twitter.com/CraigHaley/statu...78494675755114

Comment

from Craig Haley #FCS South Dakota State coach Jimmy Rogers said today linebacker Adam Bock, who's been slowed by injuries the last two years, will play for the Jackrabbits again in the 2024 season.

If Bock wants to have a good shot at making it at the next level, he needs to show that he can stay healthy and be productive for a full season. No question the talent is there, just needs some luck on the injury front to attract pro attention.

Comment

Some great news to start a new year!

Comment

I never knew this was in doubt, but I'm glad we have confirmation.

Here is the link to the Zoom call Haley referenced. Bock was asked about being a leader on defense, and, true to form, he mentioned the defense having a ton of leaders. Man, I'm grateful the Jacks recruit dudes like that -- very easy to root for.

Comment

Has Jimmy or any of the coaching staff discussed the 2024 recruits?

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
                              Has Jimmy or any of the coaching staff discussed the 2024 recruits?
                              The JI crew said that they will do a recruiting special with Jimmy after the final signing date on January 15. gojacks.com had an article after the December signing day where Jimmy had brief statements about each recruit.

Comment

Jimmy was asked a question about Hicks signing in a press conference and he said something to the affect of, “Im not discussing 2024 players until we’re done with 2023.” So agreed that while it would be nice to get the typical video/audio breakdown of the class, I can understand the coaches logic of keeping eyes on the prize.

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

The JI crew said that they will do a recruiting special with Jimmy after the final signing date on January 15. gojacks.com had an article after the December signing day where Jimmy had brief statements about each recruit.

Comment

Working...
                                X