No announcement yet.

GDT: North Dakota State (1/8/23) ***FCS Championship Final***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There was for sure more blue in the stands. The "migration" is over. One of my favorite parts of the game happened in the 4th quarter when the announcer would announce that a 10 yard run was another Bison...SILENCE. The crowd quit. They quit before the team did. 45-21. An absolute ass kicking. Fargo South..bwahahahaha! Enjoy this rabbits. Well earned.
    One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Originally posted by Bozemaniac View Post
      Davis big catch on 3rd and 6 to extend the drive.
      I felt like that reception was perhaps the most underrated offensive play of the game. Davis made a great catch to convert, and it extended drive that helped Jacks gain separation

Comment

Originally posted by SmittySDSU View Post
        Just checked out the Bisonville fan board....complete meltdown there. I love it!
        You're a braver soul than I. I feel the need to don a hazmat suit even thinking of visiting that cesspool

Comment

NDSU getting chippy with some late hits. Backing this one up 15 yards after the play.
          That was egregious, and I thought they could've at least considered targeting. Seemed worth a review.

Comment

Originally posted by salemjack View Post
            We did it. Congrats to everyone, especially Stig!!
            Was anyone else listening to the postgame interview Scotty Kwas did with Just Sell. I thought Sell mentioned a significant announcement in coming days. If he indeed said that, I'm curious what it might be.

Comment

Many thoughts but right now just pure happiness for Stig and generations of players that built this program. Our fans showed up and then some. Unreal turnout and support. The band present was a cherry on top. I think this weekend is only going to lead to even better years ahead!

Most fun I’ve had at any sporting event ever. That title is finally ours!

Comment

One of the neat moments came in the second half when they .honored the Air National Guard involved in the flyover on the field and showed on the video board. As each one was introduced individually, they opened up their uniform shirts and each one had a Jacks t-shirt underneath.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                  One of the neat moments came in the second half when they .honored the Air National Guard involved in the flyover on the field and showed on the video board. As each one was introduced individually, they opened up their uniform shirts and each one had a Jacks t-shirt underneath.
                  I wonder if it's the same pilots who have done that at games in Brookings.

Comment

Split duties for Davis and Johnson and they are delivering!

Zach Heins blocking downfield on that run.
                    Played with a broken foot.

Comment

• Sun Country Dallas to FSD ETA 10:20

Comment

• The Jacks dominated physically pretty much the entire game and they took offense to it. Maybe the worm has turned.

Comment

• Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
                          That is impressive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bozemaniac View Post

That is impressive.
                            Agreed, but he's consistently impressed on and off the field.

Comment

• Post game press conference
                              https://youtu.be/FaCnJjnHlYU
                              "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

• Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
                                There was for sure more blue in the stands. The "migration" is over. One of my favorite parts of the game happened in the 4th quarter when the announcer would announce that a 10 yard run was another Bison...SILENCE. The crowd quit. They quit before the team did. 45-21. An absolute ass kicking. Fargo South..bwahahahaha! Enjoy this rabbits. Well earned.
                                Just curious: Why was there a Bison announcer? Or did he announce SDSU first downs like that, too? It would seem there have been a neutral announcer. Or, with SDSU the home team, maybe an SDSU announcer.
                                This space for lease.

Comment

Working...
                                X