No announcement yet.

GDT: Holy Cross (12/10/22) ***FCS Championship, Quarter-Finals***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jacks throw on 4th and 8 and hit Jadon for a Touchdown!

Comment

Jacks with the backdoor cover of the -18 line.

Comment

Jacks win!

42-21. Well done in the 4th quarter.

Comment

Score not indicative of how close that was. Going to need to play much much better to not get blown out next week.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
            Score not indicative of how close that was. Going to need to play much much better to not get blown out next week.
            You said it. Tons of credit to Holy Cross though. They came in here to win and they played fearlessly. Best Patriot League team I've ever seen.
            If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
            - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
              Jacks with the backdoor cover of the -18 line.
              This one might make Sports Center's "Bad Beats."
              If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
              - Steven Wright

Comment

Montana State coming to Brookings next week and will also come to Brookings next September.

Their rushing attack will be a handful, but if the Jacks can make Millott throw more the better.

Comment

2 things I know from this...... 1) MSU fans already thinking they won next week. 2) HC fans will think that's a bad deal to go for the TD at the end. You can't throw that many gimmick plays at us and not expect us to put a nail in the coffin, they tried an onside kick in the 1st qtr for christ sakes!
                  With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Jacks will need to throw the ball next week. Still not impressed with Lujan today. He better really pick it up against the kittens.

Holy Cross played great and looked the part of a seed. Chesney is a good coach.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                      Montana State coming to Brookings next week and will also come to Brookings next September.

Their rushing attack will be a handful, but if the Jacks can make Millott throw more the better.
                      After all that practice, you'd think they have the running qb defense down by then

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
                        2 things I know from this...... 1) MSU fans already thinking they won next week. 2) HC fans will think that's a bad deal to go for the TD at the end. You can't throw that many gimmick plays at us and not expect us to put a nail in the coffin, they tried an onside kick in the 1st qtr for christ sakes!
                        Re: #2

The only way HC can possibly win is a FG returned for a TD. Even if we don’t convert or score a TD they’d need to drive the length of the field twice.

Comment

Rough playoffs for Ng who has been all-conference the past 3 years; he missed two FGs against New Hampshire and two today (plus that failed onside kick).

MSU also has a very fresh Isaiah Ifanse back (he'll end up using his redshirt this year).

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post

Re: #2

The only way HC can possibly win is a FG returned for a TD. Even if we don’t convert or score a TD they’d need to drive the length of the field twice.
                            You mean score in a single play on a QB run? Yep. Like I said. Nail in the coffin
                            With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Holy Cross fans complaining about the last td is a joke. Don't use your timeouts if you don't want to get scored on there.

Comment

It’s probably ideal that our D got to face a star-level running QB today. Lots to look at and address on the film.

I’ve been to plenty of 15,000 person Beef Bowl type games that were no where near as fun as the in-stand experience today. I don’t think I sat down for more than 5 plays. That was awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X