No announcement yet.

GDT: Delaware (12/03/22) ***FCS Championship, 2nd Round***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice catch. Pull the starters. Start Delawares bus.

Comment

Gronowski’s accuracy today is much better than it’s been most of the year. Encouraging.

Comment

42-6 Jacks after the Jaxon Janke receiving TD. The route is on.
        If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
        - Steven Wright

Comment

They look outstanding. That 20 day break is going to be huge going forward.

Comment

Announcers trying to make an excuse for Delaware for the rout since their starting QB is out of the game. I don’t think it would have made any difference. We’ve dominated this game in every phase today.

Comment

Originally posted by Route 12 Jack View Post
              Announcers trying to make an excuse for Delaware for the rout since their starting QB is out of the game. I don’t think it would have made any difference. We’ve dominated this game in every phase today.
              It wouldn’t have.

Comment

Well that was a totally unnecessary hit.

Comment

Unfortunate play by us. I was about to say we didn’t have any dumb penalties today before that. Hope the Delaware player is okay. Hate to see that.

Comment

Delaware QB O'Connor looked like he was seizing on the field after that hit. That does not look good. I hope he recovers, but wow what a bad play.

Comment

I hope the Delaware kid is alright. What a gross and unnecessary hit from our player.

Comment

Originally posted by GoJacks2011 View Post
                        Unfortunate play by us. I was about to say we didn’t have any dumb penalties today before that. Hope the Delaware player is okay. Hate to see that.
                        Bang bang play. Didn’t hit the Delaware player in the head nor with his helmet. He was sliding but he started the slide about the time Large was lowering himself to tackle.

Even though the game is over the guys in the game still want to play.

Comment

Looks to me like Tucker Large was trying to get low but had turned his back to O'Connor, and didn't see that he was going into a slide.
                          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Mutual agreement to end the game after that. Jacks win 42-6.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post

Bang bang play. Didn’t hit the Delaware player in the head nor with his helmet. He was sliding but he started the slide about the time Large was lowering himself to tackle.

Even though the game is over the guys in the game still want to play.
                              Still leading with the shoulder to lay a hit on a QB up the middle, rather than make a tackle by breaking down and wrapping up. Regardless of intent and desire to play, playing to hit rather than playing to tackle will get this result enough of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                                Looks to me like Tucker Large was trying to get low but had turned his back to O'Connor, and didn't see that he was going into a slide.
                                I can't think of a worse way to end the game.
                                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
                                X