• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Delaware (12/03/22) ***FCS Championship, 2nd Round***

#ChuckThePigskin

#StuffThePigskin

#AwarenessDel

* 6:10 into video
    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
    - Steven Wright

Programming Note:

I will reference Awareness Del and post this video every time we play Delaware in anything.
    - Steven Wright

Comment

Jacks 31-10. 5K attendance. Davis runs for 150. It shall be a good day for the Jacks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by salemjack View Post
        Jacks 31-10. 5K attendance. Davis runs for 150. It shall be a good day for the Jacks.

5K would be disappointing. Last week Delaware was just short of that number on Thanksgiving weekend. The sun is out today which will take some out of the weather sting. Davis for 150 sounds like we should run against this Blue Hen defense. Go Jacks!! ( I predict lower consumption of beer today)
        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

What is the latest word on our All American middle linebacker

Comment

5k maybe high. The by product of an outdoor stadium and a cold December day. Win and the forecast looks better next weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by JRFanatic View Post
              5k maybe high. The by product of an outdoor stadium and a cold December day. Win and the forecast looks better next weekend.

I was really hoping for closer to 10k than 5k, but I'm not in the area so I don't know the local sentiment. If I was within a 150 miles I'd get my merino wool long johns and socks out and be in attendance.
              - Steven Wright

Comment

Let's go! Game time!
                - Steven Wright

Comment

Jadon Janke. Cmon man!

Comment

Come on. Those mistakes cannot happen in these games. Defense looking good so far at least.

Comment

Gifted Delaware 3 after the muffed punt. Bad new for the Blue Hens though. Nolan Henderson was down on the field and barely got off. Not sure if he'll be back or not.
                      - Steven Wright

Comment

Turnover cost us 3 points. Can’t have those errors.

Comment

Terrible play by Janke. I’m at a loss for why we repeatedly try to pick the ball up when it’s rolling.

Comment

Come on guys……FOCUS!

Comment

Great run by Gronowski. It’s also great to hear cowbells today!

Comment

Working...
                              X