X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See new TweetsConversation

Kevin Kessler
    @SoDakStBandMan
    Bundle up and get to the Dana tomorrow. Lots of hard working students - Athletes, managers, cheer, dance, band - deserve your support.
    Quote Tweet

#ThePride2Macys
    @SDSU_PrideBand
    ·
    14h
    THE PRIDE IS BACK! See you at the stadium tomorrow and let’s make it a Danger Zone for Delaware! #Pride132 #GoJacks
    6:52 PM · Dec 2, 2022
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by RahRahRabbits View Post

Hey hey.... their fans could come do it too!
      Haha, true. Regardless, these playoff crowds are generally raucous and fun to be a part of. I'm grateful my dad and I will be there, and hopeful Jacks will advance to allow my mom to be at the next one.

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post

See new TweetsConversation

Kevin Kessler
        @SoDakStBandMan
        Bundle up and get to the Dana tomorrow. Lots of hard working students - Athletes, managers, cheer, dance, band - deserve your support.
        Quote Tweet

#ThePride2Macys
        @SDSU_PrideBand
        ·
        14h
        THE PRIDE IS BACK! See you at the stadium tomorrow and let’s make it a Danger Zone for Delaware! #Pride132 #GoJacks
        6:52 PM · Dec 2, 2022
        I'm sensing some more Loggins being added to stoke Jacks' playoff push.

Speaking of "Danger Zone"/naval aviators, Jacks will avenge Middies' defeat today and prove that, in Jacks Country, our yellow & blue reigns supreme.

Look for sack/turnover "hat tricks" for Jacks defense.

Comment

Working...
        X