No announcement yet.

NCAA FCS Playoffs Second Round : vs Delaware 12/3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I click on the preview it says I not allowed to view??

Comment

Originally posted by cal_jack View Post

When I click on the preview it says I not allowed to view??
      https://jackrabbitillustrated.com/20...-delaware.html

Comment

Originally posted by tbcruiser View Post
        Curious, is the Pride allowed to play at the playoff games? I seem to recall some rule that didnt allow it during NCAA championship events (maybe im thinking of something else. )?
        They are a major part of the Jacks home field experience in my opinion.
        The Pride will be in the stands.
        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Curious, is the Pride allowed to play at the playoff games? I seem to recall some rule that didnt allow it during NCAA championship events (maybe im thinking of something else. )?
          They are a major part of the Jacks home field experience in my opinion.
          They have certainly played in past playoff games. Not sure if they'll be marching or just in the stands though.

Comment

Good stuff! Loved the interaction with the media member that has covered Delaware! The Jacks should be able to dominate at the line and thus dominate the game. If not, could get interesting.

Team should be locked in and focused on taking it one game at a time. Looking forward to seeing what a healthy Jacks team looks like!

SUPERBUNNY
            MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Any guesses on attendance? Weather.com predicts sunny and a high of 28 at between 3 and 4 pm. That's an improvement over the last game which actually was quite comfortable if one had the right clothing.
              The bad part is the forecast on wind: 5 to 19 mph with gusts to 34. If that is accurate,...ouch. Oh well, my wife and I will be in our usual seats looking like we're going ice fishing.

Comment

I am optimistic to put the crowd at 10,000. The wind is looking to switch from SW to S during the game which may test the endurance for some.
                Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

I think 8000 would be a good number. It is snowing, blowing and crappy in Sioux Falls right now. People might assume it will be the same tomorrow in Brookings. Hopefully the sun gets out early and changes some minds.
                  One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Attendance talk is getting nauseating. Let’s play some damn football.

Comment

Not as nauseating as this week's basketball. Hey, at least volleyball won (yikes, I sound like a Nebraska fan)

Comment

Not as nauseating as this week's basketball. Hey, at least volleyball won (yikes, I sound like a Nebraska fan)
                        Bwahahahaha! My thoughts exactly!
                        One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

HEY that is better than when i graduated from sioux falls Lincoln HS in the mid 80s. most of the time we had to say, OH YEAH well our band is way better than yours!!

of course WE can say that about the Pride too))) but we also have the huge majority of our athletic programs winning significantly more than not. i wonder how many weeks the two BB programs have combined to have 4 losses in a week. i am not looking it up but i can guarantee you NOT MANY and maybe none. we are WILDLY blessed with successful and high quality programs!!!

Comment

So..... since cowbells/noisemakers are banned due to MVFC policy, and NCAA does not prohibit them at outdoor NCAA events (just refers to conference rules)... it's a good day to test the Dykhouse policy today, eh??

Comment

Originally posted by RahRahRabbits View Post
                              So..... since cowbells/noisemakers are banned due to MVFC policy, and NCAA does not prohibit them at outdoor NCAA events (just refers to conference rules)... it's a good day to test the Dykhouse policy today, eh??
                              Be interesting to see how long it'd last before Carty mentions noise disparity to refs, as the rules also dictate noise must be consistent for both teams throughout.

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

Be interesting to see how long it'd last before Carty mentions noise disparity to refs, as the rules also dictate noise must be consistent for both teams throughout.
                                Hey hey.... their fans could come do it too!

Comment

Working...
                                X