Tucker Kraft Enters NFL Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tucker Kraft Enters NFL Draft

Tucker has announced that he will enter the NFL draft after the playoffs.

https://twitter.com/tuckerkraft/stat...eiFEV7MaMquanQ

Tucker has been a special jackrabbit. In an era of NIL and the transfer portal Tucker turned down over 100K to stay and represent his home state in DJDS. I’m not sure how many guys out there would do that. I am thankful for everything Tucker has and will give us, and for showing kids that making it big time doesn’t mean you have to go to the power 5, you can do it right here. Here’s to health, success, and best fortunes to Tucker Kraft as he finishes his jackrabbit career and becomes the next great NFL jackrabbit.

I kinda guessed he was headed for the draft. One last ride.
    Go Big Go Blue ..... Go Jacks

Comment

Good for Tucker. That is a huge decision and I am sure he is relieved to get it out there. Hopefully his head and everyone else's is clear and ready to finish what has been a great season.
      One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Can't blame him. The career window for an NFL player is incredibly small on average. For a player who clearly has NFL talent it's wise to start your career as soon as possible.

Comment

Great news for Tucker! I don't blame him one bit.

He's been a blast to cheer for, and instead of letting this "weigh" on people's minds (will he or won't he), he just came out and said it. That's how to deal with it. Head on.

Let's hope we get to watch him play a bunch more times.

Comment

This was always the most likely outcome for this year. Even if the injury would have kept him out longer. The NFL did not need to see him play this year. they KNOW that he is an NFL PLAYER. they probably would have almost like it better if he did not play this year as long as he is fine going forward. missing those games took away some wear and tear.

It is cool how obvious his love for his state and his school are! Congratulations Tucker and i hope you have a healthy, successful, long professional career!! Thankful to Tucker for being such a great representative of SD and SDSU and i know that he will continue to be that!!

still feel like there is a good chance Isaiah goes the same route, but the shoulder problems might have the NFL wondering about durability

also wonder what this does for hiens? i would guess if he gets the word that he will go in the draft- he goes. if he gets the undrafted free agent rating, maybe he would stay another year to show what he can do as the number one guy

Comment

Hopefully Tucker will help the Jacks win a national FCS championship, then go on to a great NFL career. Thanks for your contributions to SDSU, Tucker, and good luck!
              This space for lease.

Comment

Greenfield and McCormick announce that they are returning...

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

"Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by salemjack View Post
                  Tucker has announced that he will enter the NFL draft after the playoffs.

https://twitter.com/tuckerkraft/stat...eiFEV7MaMquanQ

Tucker has been a special jackrabbit. In an era of NIL and the transfer portal Tucker turned down over 100K to stay and represent his home state in DJDS. I’m not sure how many guys out there would do that. I am thankful for everything Tucker has and will give us, and for showing kids that making it big time doesn’t mean you have to go to the power 5, you can do it right here. Here’s to health, success, and best fortunes to Tucker Kraft as he finishes his jackrabbit career and becomes the next great NFL jackrabbit.
                  Couldn't have stated it better. He's been an awesome player to watch, and I hope he ends his college career as a national champion

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                    Greenfield and McCormick announce that they are returning...

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk
                    That's great news!

It'll be interesting to see what others decide.

Comment

Originally posted by da_coach View Post
                      Great news for Tucker! I don't blame him one bit.

He's been a blast to cheer for, and instead of letting this "weigh" on people's minds (will he or won't he), he just came out and said it. That's how to deal with it. Head on.

Let's hope we get to watch him play a bunch more times.
                      What a class act! Ultimate team player and hope he has a lot of success after he leads us to a National Championship!

Comment

Working...
                      X