Recruiting against the FBS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recruiting against the FBS

I was wonder on everyone thoughts on this. If we can keep Griff Wilde as a recruit, Is it proof that our program is getting enough hype or momentum that we can start keeping some of these P5 potential SD kids from leaving the state.

I do have to give Jack Illustrated, Zim, Tanner and Zach credit for the amount of coverage we have vs the other SD schools its crazy. I mean 4-5 years ago we where begging for more coverage. It has defiantly created more hype for the program. Which i think is going to help in recruiting, attendance and more coverage.
    Go Big Go Blue ..... Go Jacks

As Al Davis famously said, "Just win, baby!" For SDSU, winning probably has been the key factor in generating popularity with recruits and fans, and that in turn has helped attract media coverage.
    This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Gojacks2487 View Post
      I was wonder on everyone thoughts on this. If we can keep Griff Wilde as a recruit, Is it proof that our program is getting enough hype or momentum that we can start keeping some of these P5 potential SD kids from leaving the state.

I do have to give Jack Illustrated, Zim, Tanner and Zach credit for the amount of coverage we have vs the other SD schools its crazy. I mean 4-5 years ago we where begging for more coverage. It has defiantly created more hype for the program. Which i think is going to help in recruiting, attendance and more coverage.
      I was disappointed when ZIm mentioned potential P5 poaching. It's admittedly always been a possibility, but it'd be great to see Wilde play for Jacks.

If he does stay, it's also proof that the Jankes have most recently helped effectively maintain mantle of players like Wieneke, Moss, and current coach Josh Davis.

Comment

I guess I hadn't heard that Wilde was considering other offers. I dont think we have anything to worry about. This is conjecture and fabrication, and isn't really fair to raise the point on a recruit that has not indicated anything other than a desire to play for State
        Last edited by Theee Catrabbit; 11-21-2022, 10:25 PM.
        With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Working...
        X