• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Butler (9/17/22)

#ChuckThePigskin

#StuffThePigskin

#SnapThePigskin
    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
    - Steven Wright

Really looking forward to ironing out the inconsistencies in the offense for this game. If we execute well (rather than just win based on talent), I think it will bode well for Missouri State next week.
    Last edited by Kemo; 09-17-2022, 04:39 PM.
    - Steven Wright

Comment

Scored on the first drive but still had a false start. Really need to quit that.
      - Steven Wright

Comment

Like i said on the other thread, DEFINITELY take the over!!! ooopps))))

Comment

Now the defense isn't executing. Missed tackle to give up a 3rd down conversion and then blown coverage deep to give up 6...
          - Steven Wright

Comment

31-7 going into the 4th quarter. Nice effort with some obvious improvement from the previous 2 weeks by the offense. Should punch it in here and get the starters out.
            - Steven Wright

Comment

45-17 Final. Jacks Win!
              - Steven Wright

Comment

Great crowd. Great game. GBGBGJ

Comment

The Jackrabbits wrapped up the non-conference portion of their regular season schedule yesterday. Here are the "Rants & Raves" from the win over Butler. #GoJacks
                  https://jackrabbitillustrated.com/20...es-butler.html
                  Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
                    The Jackrabbits wrapped up the non-conference portion of their regular season schedule yesterday. Here are the "Rants & Raves" from the win over Butler. #GoJacks
                    https://jackrabbitillustrated.com/20...es-butler.html
                    I'd agree that the postgame egress was more efficient this time, but I'm curious about whether that was due to thousands leaving before the game ended. The Showdown game will probably be the true test of whether forcing folks in lots south of the Backyard to head south on Jackrabbit Ave (in the direction of hundreds of pedestrians) is truly efficient.

I'd have to add Jadon Janke as another rave, his sliding catch on the deep pass was a thing of beauty.

Wyatt Wheeler, Bears' beat writer, asks an interesting question regarding upcoming Bears game, it'll be interesting to see if there are any changes in this week's rankings.

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

I'd agree that the postgame egress was more efficient this time, but I'm curious about whether that was due to thousands leaving before the game ended. The Showdown game will probably be the true test of whether forcing folks in lots south of the Backyard to head south on Jackrabbit Ave (in the direction of hundreds of pedestrians) is truly efficient.

I'd have to add Jadon Janke as another rave, his sliding catch on the deep pass was a thing of beauty.

Wyatt Wheeler, Bears' beat writer, asks an interesting question regarding upcoming Bears game, it'll be interesting to see if there are any changes in this week's rankings.
                      When the Jacks lost in Iowa City, a number of FCS pundits said that they don't drop FCS teams when they lose an FBS game. Considering how close the Bison game was, they likely remain at the top of the rankings. They may lose a few first place votes, but not enough to drop them.

Comment

I don't think they drop, but Mo State giving Arkansas all they wanted makes it a fair question. The Jacks need to be ready to go next week.
                        One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

When the Jacks lost in Iowa City, a number of FCS pundits said that they don't drop FCS teams when they lose an FBS game. Considering how close the Bison game was, they likely remain at the top of the rankings. They may lose a few first place votes, but not enough to drop them.
                          I recall that discussion, and I tend to agree. Still, I'd be curious how those folks would compare the WIldcats and Hawkeyes as FBS foes. Most years, it wouldn't be close, but the Hawkeyes' offensive putridity could skew this season's analysis. Plus, Sam Herder has openly stated that his rankings are more fluid, so there may be a contingent of folks who'd be more apt to consider elevating the Grizz or Jacks.

Regardless, next Sat. could make it a moot point, as the Bison-'Yotes & Jacks-Bears games should establish some early season conference primacy.

Comment

Keaton Hiede was signaling plays, which Chase Mason had been doing but I didn’t see him on the sideline Saturday (?), but after the game Stig said it was a internal decision, not injury, that led to Keaton not dressing… any insight on Keaton or Chase?

Comment

Originally posted by salemjack View Post
                              Keaton Hiede was signaling plays, which Chase Mason had been doing but I didn’t see him on the sideline Saturday (?), but after the game Stig said it was a internal decision, not injury, that led to Keaton not dressing… any insight on Keaton or Chase?
                              I noticed during warmups that Heide wasn't in pads. I wonder if the rationale was that they were likely to be able to get Bell some experience

Comment

Working...
                              X