GDT: UC Davis (9/10/22)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gojacks2487 View Post

I saw at one point in the 3rd a trainer rubbing is calf on the medical table.
    Hopefully it’s nothing serious.

Comment

Originally posted by GoJacks2011 View Post
      Traffic flow out of the stadium tonight was almost as bad as our offense. Whoever is in charge of that needs to make some major changes.
      As mentioned, I'd emailed Jacks Facilities & Events Mgmt to inquire about possibility they'd unlock more than one gate on east side for postgame exit.

In subsequent exchange, I asked if egress traffic routes could be revised and was told that staff received several complaints, making egress routes a likely topic during meeting tomorrow. I'm hoping they will at least allow east side folks to take Jackrabbit Ave north to bypass, even if post-bypass route is restricted to using easterly route to interstate.

Comment

I believe I saw Landon on the hands team for the
        onside kicks by UC Davis

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakPirate View Post
          I believe I saw Landon on the hands team for the
          onside kicks by UC Davis
          Almost certain it was Gales on both onsides, although, just watched replay, and Riggs said Wolf recovered the last one.

You can compare the bicep bands/hair outside helmet on the replay to see that it's likely Gales. Plus, Wolf was wearing long sleeves.

Comment

Hate these duplicate numbers !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gojacks2487 View Post

I saw at one point in the 3rd a trainer rubbing is calf on the medical table.
              I just watched replay, and I was incorrect; he didn't play in Q3 (at least that I could see), and he was shown standing on sideline in pads, but without helmet, a couple times.

It's difficult for me to notice what happens on Jacks' sideline from east side. Hopefully it's not a lingering hammie.
              Last edited by jakejc795; 09-12-2022, 08:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X