2022 Season Tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2022 Season Tickets

Received an email notifying me that season tickets were available both digitally and for printing. I tried to print them but it says they are delayed. Checked my spam folder and they are not there. Has anyone been able to print them?
    Additionally, how are Jackrabbit Club Parking passes being distributed this year?
    Thanks

Mine printed. Wonder if parking passes will be mailed?

Comment

Ive had to email the ticket office the last two years because i didnt get my parking pass. I will give them a week. If i dont get the pass i will email them. It was never a problem when the tickets were mailed out

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
        Ive had to email the ticket office the last two years because i didnt get my parking pass. I will give them a week. If i dont get the pass i will email them. It was never a problem when the tickets were mailed out
        Never had an issue with passes or tickets. Hopefully this isn't the year luck runs out.

Comment

Parking passes come from the jackrabbit club not the ticket office but i did ask earlier this month and those will still be mailed and a physical pass

Comment

Does anyone know how season tickets will be distributed to those who do not use email?
            Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

Originally posted by West-River_Jack View Post
              Does anyone know how season tickets will be distributed to those who do not use email?
              You should call the ticket office at 605-688-5422. They will be able to help you. I suspect, worst case, you may be picking up hardcopy tickets game day at will call.
              You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Thanks, asking for someone else.
                Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

Originally posted by West-River_Jack View Post
                  Thanks, asking for someone else.
                  They sent an email with an FAQ section that included a "What if my phone dies on gameday?" question, and a response of "If your phone dies on the day of the game, please visit the Jackrabbit Ticket Office on the west side of the stadium with your photo ID ready. Assistance can only be provided if the tickets are under your name."

Not the exact situation, but the solution may be similar.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                    Athletics sent an email today indicating "If you qualify for a parking pass via the Jackrabbit Club, Difference Maker's Club, or our Level-up promotion, those have been mailed out and should hit mailboxes later this week. If you have questions regarding parking passes or do not receive yours in this timeframe please contact the Jackrabbit Club staff at jackrabbitclub@sdstate.edu or (605) 697-7475"

Comment

Working...
                    X