X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gojacks2487
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr_Tibbs View Post
    I think O line and the secondary are going to be areas of concern, both with depth and the new faces in the line up.
    I think we will be all right at corner with the rotation with Gales, Lofton, Beanum and Arrell. I think going one on one with our good WR core daily will have them ready for the valley. Safety is where my concern is especially against the deep ball, Reeder is great at run support, Nordblade is still fighting injuries, Durrance, Huerter and Swoger have great size but 0 experience. Gonna be some growing pains if we rely on our Freshman Safeties.

Oline I'm confident in our 1st 5 after that I think that is the question mark. Some are injured or still healing.

Leave a comment:

• Mr_Tibbs
    replied
    I think O line and the secondary are going to be areas of concern, both with depth and the new faces in the line up.

Leave a comment:

• bigticket1
    replied
    Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
    O-line looks like a position of tentative concern, at least in depth. But McCormick and Greenfield make a great starting base. Overall, the Jacks' O-line probably will be smaller next season. And maybe faster. Hopefully.
    Based on his comments during the game, Stig has some concerns about the center position. Which is understandable since they are trying to convert guards into centers.

Leave a comment:

• Jacked_Up
    replied
    O-line looks like a position of tentative concern, at least in depth. But McCormick and Greenfield make a great starting base. Overall, the Jacks' O-line probably will be smaller next season. And maybe faster. Hopefully.

Leave a comment:

• Jacked_Up
    replied
    Based on playing order in the spring game, it looks like Rudy Voss is the No. 2 QB. But maybe that's because the coaches already know what Keaton Heide can do. Jon Bell looked pretty decent, too, as the third or fourth stringer. Gronowski didn't play.

Leave a comment:

• 73alum
    replied
    I’m glad the game is on GoJacks.com/watch for those of us not anywhere close to Brookings!!!

Leave a comment:

• Jackedforlife
    replied
    It is tomorrow, 4/23 at the SJAC, free, 1pm

Leave a comment:

• salemjack
    replied
    Spring game is tomorrow right? Dana J or SJAC? Tickets? Time?

Leave a comment:

• BigGoosie13
    replied
    Originally posted by NorCalJack View Post
    So when is the Spring Game this year. I don't see anything on GoJacks website. I am interested in going this year. I want to see how Gronowski is doing and I wanted to see Chase Mason, but sounds like he has an injury. I'm just trying to keep my schedule open, but don't have a date. The athletic department could promote this event a little bit, maybe run an ad at the game today, Frost will be packed and it would be a great exposure with a captured audience.

Go Jacks.
    I believe I saw on a tweet somewhere that the Spring Game is on April 23rd. I haven't seen or heard of a time or venue.

Leave a comment:

• NorCalJack
    started a topic Spring Game 2022

Spring Game 2022

So when is the Spring Game this year. I don't see anything on GoJacks website. I am interested in going this year. I want to see how Gronowski is doing and I wanted to see Chase Mason, but sounds like he has an injury. I'm just trying to keep my schedule open, but don't have a date. The athletic department could promote this event a little bit, maybe run an ad at the game today, Frost will be packed and it would be a great exposure with a captured audience.

Go Jacks.
Working...
X