Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disappointing end to each season we experienced this year but all in all success was had. We have been fortunate, thankful for all these athletes have sacrificed and given us. Future is bright.

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
    Disappointing end to each season we experienced this year but all in all success was had. We have been fortunate, thankful for all these athletes have sacrificed and given us. Future is bright.
    It'll be interesting to see how roster and depth chart evolves moving into a "normal" offseason cycle

Comment

I am interested in continuing to watch the growing fan base and the growing support of our football program. Proud to be a Jack.

Comment

Well hopefully we will have a fully healthy Mark G back in the fall. seems a good chance we get landon wolf back also. add in C mason, and we have every skill guy back except probably PSJ. i am not sure which O Line guys we actually lose but plenty of the starters will be back and hopefully with a line coach who is focused ONLY on coaching the line.

it would seem there is EVERY chance that the offense will be as good or better than ever

Defense seems we lose a lot of the d line rotation, definitely lose backhaus at LB and pretty sure both griffin and gardner, not sure what other DBs, although most of the DBs underperformed this year compared to last year. seems like the defense will have a lot more holes to fill than the offense

that all said, it seems like it is NOT unreasonable to think we could be significantly better next year.

i guess that is about next year and this thread is supposed to be about this year. Thank you to these seniors and this team for an amazing year. both seasons ended painfully but you cannot deny that it is a good thing when you reach the point where making it to the national semis and the championship in consecutive seasons is VERY disappointing

Comment

So how does the free covid year work and how is determined who will comeback and who is done for sure.

I thought ncaa rules where confusing before but this i dont pay close enough attention..
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
            So how does the free covid year work and how is determined who will comeback and who is done for sure.

I thought ncaa rules where confusing before but this i dont pay close enough attention..
            The Sr players honored prior to the last regular season game are done.

Comment

Tyler did essentially say today that it’s not 100% that Strong is done since he does have a year left if he wants it, but he’s very likely going to aim for the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post

The Sr players honored prior to the last regular season game are done.
                Winkelman's returning, isn't he?

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                  Tyler did essentially say today that it’s not 100% that Strong is done since he does have a year left if he wants it, but he’s very likely going to aim for the NFL.
                  I believe there were a few others that could have played one more year that chose to move on. Aron Johnson and Krolikowski plus some backup OL.

Comment

Working...
                  X