No announcement yet.

FCS Playoff Selections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Schmid throws another pick deep in his own territory. We should root for SHSU to make some sort of comeback, enough to keep the bobcat starters in the game all four quarters. The way this is going, they can take the night off after the second half kick

Comment

Chasing points at this stage isn't very intelligent. Kind of negates the momentum you just got by scoring.

Comment

If the score holds: forecast for Bozeman next weekend is 30 F and a chance of snow.

Comment

Didn't realize that Ezzard was even in the stadium until that penalty.

Comment

Originally posted by MilbankJack View Post
            If the score holds: forecast for Bozeman next weekend is 30 F and a chance of snow.
            10 percent & 18 percent on Fri. & Sat., respectively, so not the greatest. However, I'd be all for a repeat "Snow Bowl" victory a la 2014

Now, if SHSU makes a comeback, there's a considerably greater chance of rain on Sat. with highs of 78 forecast for Fri.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
              Chasing points at this stage isn't very intelligent. Kind of negates the momentum you just got by scoring.
              I was baffled by the clock management to end half

Comment

Looked like Ezzard might've gotten away with a hold on that TD

Comment

Our CBS are going to have to play sticky d next week on McCutcheon. He’s won every 50/50 ball. Not super impressed with MSU offense, but Mellot is a damn good player. Stop Ifanse, stop Mellot’s running, and bat down those deep balls. That’s our D’s recipe to succeed against the bobcats next week.

Comment

Looks like Jacks will play on Sat.

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
                      Looks like Jacks will play on Sat.
                      That's good for us.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

That's good for us.
                        Agreed. An extra day for rest, travel, and de-Mollett-ification strategization

Comment

Why couldn't Schmid do this during during championship game?

Comment

Aggravating for Routt to suggest a team hasn't played 22 games, as Sam Houston has, in calendar year when Jacks have played more than that

Comment

Msu looked good. But i would rather face a team thats going to run 40 times a game instead of pass 40 times a game.

Dont know much about the msu run defense but if our corners stay with their guy and avoid giving up the big play i feel like we can do well against their offense.
                              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                                Msu looked good. But i would rather face a team thats going to run 40 times a game instead of pass 40 times a game.

Dont know much about the msu run defense but if our corners stay with their guy and avoid giving up the big play i feel like we can do well against their offense.
                                Same. I think they have a great d and it will be a challenge. But I think our o line can open up some holes. Bobcat stadium will be rocking though. Need to play a clean game and take the crowd out of it early.

Comment

Working...
                                X