Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also listed on "upcoming" WatchEspn schedule

Comment

That site isn’t anything official though. And neither is the espn app at this point. That may be more of a placeholder than anything right now. The game times are usually set each week, and not in advance. They have to see who wins, home game time zones, etc. before they slot times in. The NCAA site still shows nothing, and another site shows only one Friday game with two others TBD. I don’t think anything is official yet on times.

I would be shocked if there is a day game on a Friday. I’d be surprised if there are two night games on Friday too. They’ve never done it that way in the past and I haven’t seen any reason why they’d plan to change it now. They’d be taking a very low viewership game to begin with and slashing it by 2/3rds if they broadcast that game Friday at noon.

I will agree though that if there were three games on Friday for some reason, we would likely be the earliest slot.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Tibbs View Post

That site isn’t anything official though. And neither is the espn app at this point. That may be more of a placeholder than anything right now. The game times are usually set each week, and not in advance. They have to see who wins, home game time zones, etc. before they slot times in. The NCAA site still shows nothing, and another site shows only one Friday game with two others TBD. I don’t think anything is official yet on times.

I would be shocked if there is a day game on a Friday. I’d be surprised if there are two night games on Friday too. They’ve never done it that way in the past and I haven’t seen any reason why they’d plan to change it now. They’d be taking a very low viewership game to begin with and slashing it by 2/3rds if they broadcast that game Friday at noon.

I will agree though that if there were three games on Friday for some reason, we would likely be the earliest slot.
        They had three quarterfinal Friday games in 2019. Yes, all were night games, but they've indeed scheduled multiple Friday games before.

Comment

In other playoff news, NDSU team is down multiple guys to the flu. As well as Christian Watson who is out with an undisclosed injury…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by salemjack View Post
            In other playoff news, NDSU team is down multiple guys to the flu.

Isn't that the sh*ts.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

Isn't that the sh*ts.
              Salukis haven't been able to capitalize though, so the only skidmarks have been theirs

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

Isn't that the sh*ts.
                Furry cows up 24-7… I guess the ****s weren’t enough for Nick Hill and crew to take advantage

Comment

Originally posted by salemjack View Post

Furry cows up 24-7… I guess the ****s weren’t enough for Nick Hill and crew to take advantage

Needed more pregame kombucha

Comment

Jacks will play at Nova at 1 on Saturday. Only Friday game is Montanan jmu

Comment

pretty disappointing first game with Montana losing their best receiver on the first drive and then their starting quarterback at the start of the 2nd quarter

Comment

Yeah, not a great game. I have no great love for Montana, but I’d like to see JMU’s “One final run” end short of the natty. Same with Sam Houston.

Comment

Yeah, not a great game. I have no great love for Montana, but I’d like to see JMU’s “One final run” end short of the natty. Same with Sam Houston.
                          Personally I don’t want anything to do with NDSU in Frisco if we are lucky enough to make it that far. So I would like to see JMU beat them next week and then we can avenge our title game loss against Sam Houston next week and then avenge that debacle of a game in 2017 at JMU to win the title this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Carolina010 View Post

Personally I don’t want anything to do with NDSU in Frisco if we are lucky enough to make it that far. So I would like to see JMU beat them next week and then we can avenge our title game loss against Sam Houston next week and then avenge that debacle of a game in 2017 at JMU to win the title this year.
                            I get that feeling, but NDSU is probably the better match up for us. I think JMU could give us more problems in the air than NDSU would on the ground. But yes, in a perfect world, we would beat Sammy next week and then JMU and send both of them out the right way. For the record though, Montana State is the better matchup for us next weekend too

Comment

Bobcats drive right down the field to take the 7 - 0 lead. Even though Bozeman is a much tougher place to play, we match up better with them I think.

Comment

Bobcats drive right down the field to take the 7 - 0 lead. Even though Bozeman is a much tougher place to play, we match up better with them I think.
                                14-0 lead now. Mellott is showing why McKay was reportedly going to drop on depth chart

Comment

Working...
                                X