• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: @ South Dakota

#ChuckThePigskin

#StuffThePigskin

#CoyoteUgly
    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
    - Steven Wright

#betterdeadthanred

#trenchwarfare

#BlueState

#runrabbits

Comment

Here’s hoping the team beats the piss out of these guys and puts them back in their place. USD is a good team. SDSU is great. Time to show it!
      Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

A Coyote friend commented that he was looking forward to hearing the game called by Tyler Merriman and his crew on WNAX and the Jackrabbit network.

Touch!

Down!

Jackrabbits!

Comment

I know the mangy mutts are confident but that team at the end o 2019 was beat up we didn’t have PS2 or CJ Wilson. A backup QB and had a lot of turnovers. We straight of up gave them that game. I see PS2 running wild in the dome Jacks by 3 TDS
          Go Big Go Blue ..... Go Jacks

Comment

Originally posted by Gojacks2487 View Post
            I know the mangy mutts are confident but that team at the end o 2019 was beat up we didn’t have PS2 or CJ Wilson. A backup QB and had a lot of turnovers. We straight of up gave them that game. I see PS2 running wild in the dome Jacks by 3 TDS
            Four lost fumbles that game. We outgained them by nearly a hundred yards, held them to less than 3 yards per cary, and won TOP by about 4 minutes. Turnovers and short fields. They played motivated and we didn’t, but the turnovers is really what cost us that game. Four lost fumbles is just unbelievable

Comment

Counting on Eck to actually buy the hype on the 605 hogs unlike the UNI game. Coaching cost us that game. We are a run first team, so do it!

Comment

Flip the script today, turn them over and dominate. This Yote team is different, heck many of them weren’t at the game or if they were it was in street clothes.

saw a tweet that mentioned SDSU may have more starters from SD than USeD has SD players on their roster.

#BlueState

Comment

According to Zimmer, Stig said that Davis not playing today.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                    According to Zimmer, Stig said that Davis not playing today.
                    He's not in pads for warm ups. Might as well play it safe and have him healthy for playoffs

Makes last week's gamesmanship even more savvy

Comment

How many games has Davis played in this year?
                      One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

2 games…although I’d be surprised if they’re holding him for the 4 game rule.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
                          2 games…although I’d be surprised if they’re holding him for the 4 game rule.
                          I agree, although if he can play in the last two games, save a year of eligibility and the Jacks end up as National Champs...I won't complain.

Quick update, there was a moose sighting by Beaver Creek Minnesota this week. Once a Jacks fan, always a Jacks fan.
                          One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post

I agree, although if he can play in the last two games, save a year of eligibility and the Jacks end up as National Champs...I won't complain.

Quick update, there was a moose sighting by Beaver Creek Minnesota this week. Once a Jacks fan, always a Jacks fan.
                            There was actually another moose on the loose down in NW Iowa and SW MN at the same time as the one made his appearance in Brookings.

Comment

Here come the mistakes …

Comment

Working...
                              X