Clear All

Congrats. See you in Vermillion

Comment

Wasn’t always pretty but JACKS WIN

Comment

Ballgame. Marker. Bison go DOWN.
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I saw somewhere that this is National Bison Day, none the less, the rock stays home.
          An ardent supporter of the hometown team should go to a game prepared to take offense, no matter what happens.Robert Benchley
          US actor, author, & humorist (1889 - 1945)

Comment

If not for the refs, that Jacks team was about 30 points better than that Bison team today. That game should have been a blowout and both NDSU touchdown drives were the direct results of bull**** penalties that extended both drives after would-be stops

Comment

Man we only scored 3 point in the second half need to do better than that going forward.
              Go Big Go Blue ..... Go Jacks

Comment

Originally posted by Gojacks2487 View Post
                Man we only scored 3 point in the second half need to do better than that going forward.
                ^THIS^

so much this, why does the playcalling from Eck go to pot at certain points. Ridiculous…should’ve scored at least 35-41 points today.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
                  ^THIS^

so much this, why does the playcalling from Eck go to pot at certain points. Ridiculous…should’ve scored at least 35-41 points today.

I think a big part of that is that our offense wasn’t on the field as much the second half, due to extended NDSu drives. The pkycalling we did have was pretty conservative, and we backed ourselves up with negative plays or false starts a couple times. This team is one that just isn’t goof if they get off schedule. Combo of factors, but I think the NDSU T.O.P. in the second half had a big part in it.

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                    That last drive/TD was a total gift by the Bison to the Jacks. The Bison just don't do that kind of thing.
                    Entz is 1-2 against Stig, and if Jacks hadn't tossed the INT in 2019, trick plays like having WIlliams pass in 2019 (which resulted in Jacks' INT) could've had him 0-3.
                    Last edited by jakejc795; 11-06-2021, 06:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                      I would have taken the 3 but what in the world. A snap THROUGH THE LEGS of Oladokun to Strong, who then throws to Kraft. Unreal
                      I was amazed at the amount of time Strong had to duck down, rise up, and toss it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
                        That can't be forward progress. Sproles reestablished himself TWICE on separate hits. Just terrible.
                        Perhaps the most baffingly infurating officiating decision during the game, followed closely by skewed PI calls by the Head Linesman. Interesting sidenote, the ref and Head Linesman also officiated Bison-UNI game, which featured a 3-1 Panther:Bison penalty ratio.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                          Wasn’t always pretty but JACKS WIN
                          Tell me about it.

I had to sit next to three drunk Bison fans instead of having Shania Twain, Keri Russell, and Diane Lane to my left

Seriously though, Valley results played out how Jacks needed, with both Panthers and Salukis losing as well

Comment

Originally posted by Walrus View Post
                            I saw somewhere that this is National Bison Day, none the less, the rock stays home.
                            The "Ag. Smack" on videoboard during halftime was that SD is #1 in Bison production (which is delicious), so feel free to enjoy a nice burger or stew before Bison Day ends.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Tibbs View Post
                              If not for the refs, that Jacks team was about 30 points better than that Bison team today. That game should have been a blowout and both NDSU touchdown drives were the direct results of bull**** penalties that extended both drives after would-be stops
                              Their second-to-last series, which featured the "late hit" by Bock and "PI" by Gardner had me apoplectic, given the similarity to earlier plays with non-calls against Bison defenders.

I hate to call out the HL, but I believe he threw both flags against Jacks and left them in the ol' pocket against Bison

Comment

Marker is home where it belongs. Those were two very good teams on the field today. State was more than competent early, and the defense kept the hairy cows on a slow pace. SDSU play calling was creative. NDSU was uncharacteristically poor in execution with several false start/delay of game/offsides penalties. Fun game to watch with a great crowd in the stands. A bit of a nail biter at the end as would be expected with these two teams. Also, kudos to the flyover pilots, perfect timing.
                                You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Working...
                                X