No announcement yet.

Marker Week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, its been fun this week interacting with you all again! We'll be set up at 9.....treats for folks who swing in to say hi (so, so much easier for me since I live in Sioux Falls):

Comment

Haven’t posted in ages so I’ll be brief. Good luck tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by salemjack View Post
        I am so excited for the game. Everyone make a last ditch effort to get more people there. We need this one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        You're not the only one. Even moose want prime seats.

Comment

RALLY MOOSE.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
            RALLY MOOSE.
            Hopefully a rally isn't necessary, and this was "massacre moose" a harbinger of impending Bison doom

Comment

Congrats on the win. SDSU really took it to us. Outcoached is an understatement. Time is of the essence...let's run our rb up the middle into your d-line...terrible idea...they'll never see it coming. Hey, our intermediate passing game has done really well...let's throw deep where the receiver had been covered really well (double-covered btw)...yeah...that's a good call. Oh yeah...let's not institute a hurry up offense...we will just play Bison football and eat up clock. Maybe Stig got into our headsets and was feeding Roehl decisions in the 4th quarter, haha.

So you guys beat us...even if we had made good coaching decisions I don't know if it would have made a difference....but man it sure seemed like our coaches were in over their heads. SDSU came out and just played a good game. Creative, well timed play calls...screens that ripped us apart...and that 4th down td play...absolutely genious. Hate that it was against us...but that right there was a thing of beauty...tip of the cap.

Enjoy it...

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

Hopefully a rally isn't necessary, and this was "massacre moose" a harbinger of impending Bison doom
                not in the sense that we need to come back in this game to win, but to rally the troops if you will and raise their spirit after the last 2 home games.
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                  We won last week because we wore white pants on the road. If we go blue psnts at home against ndsu it will be a lose. White or yellow pants and we have more then a punchers chance to win.
                  Yellow pants for the WIN.

Comment

Working...
                  X