No announcement yet.

GDT: @ Youngstown State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Jacks have completely dominated the line of scrimmage, offensively and defensively. That's been fun to watch (on TV). The biggest downer has been all the penalties and a couple of early turnovers that cost the Jacks points.
    This space for lease.

Comment

Rudy! Rudy! Rudy!
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Love it - backups are in and we're still driving the ball down the field running the ball when everyone knows it.

Comment

Davis and Johnson will be a very good RB tandem next season.

Comment

Thank you, Google. In football, a disconcerting act or signal penalty occurs when a defensive player pretends to be the quarterback, mimicking their cadence and causing confusion on the offensive side of the ball.
            This space for lease.

Comment

Tyler said earlier that Don Gardner hasn’t been ruled out next week. Now he just alluded that Davis has a chance to play too.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                Tyler said earlier that Don Gardner hasn’t been ruled out next week. Now he just alluded that Davis has a chance to play too.
                I wonder whether that's actually feasible (or if Jacks are keeping Bison guessing).

The Bison will be down LB Weerts and potentially LBs Kaczor & Hankey, and WR Lippe

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                  Tyler said earlier that Don Gardner hasn't been ruled out next week. Now he just alluded that Davis has a chance to play too.
                  Coach Stig said Thursday that both of those guys would have x-rays on Monday to determine the status of healing. Gardner apparently suffered an arm injury, so he is likely to be available sooner, the coach hinted. David suffered a clavicle injury, so he might not be able to play until completely healed because he often hits with his shoulder or lands on it.
                  This space for lease.

Comment

47-16. A very encouraging road win.
                    This space for lease.

Comment

• That was definitely a step in the right direction. Not perfect, but good overall going into Marker Week. If Gardner and Davis could both be back, that would be huge, but even just Gardner being back gives us a huge boost, since so much of NDSU’s passing game is Watson. We still need to be sharper on O, but the commitment to the run game and whatever Eck was doing with O line rotation made a huge difference. I liked the Voss package, but would have rather saved it for next week. I’m guessing we will some Voss passing plays next week out of the same package.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                        Davis and Johnson will be a very good RB tandem next season.
                        Technically, Strong could return next season, too. He's got a season of eligibility left. But everyone seems to think he'll go pro after this year.
                        This space for lease.

Comment

• Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                          Personally this was my thinking and hopeful plan all along was to have them both return this week and we would be as close to 100% healthy as we have been all year.

Comment

• When Davis went down and it was announced he would be out around 8 weeks, 8 weeks is the upcoming game. Obviously don’t want him to go before he is ready, but man that would be huge if he could be ready. If we can find a way to win without him, getting him and Gardner back heading into playoffs will be huge and give us a strong chance to make a run.

Comment

• Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                              Ok bring Rudy in next week against the Bison, but actually let him throw instead.
                              I was thinking the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by da_coach View Post

I was thinking the same.
                                Especially goal line, like the tebow fake run and pop up to make easy toss to a tightend who breaks off the line. With both our stud TEs that would be hard to defend.
                                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Working...
                                X