• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In Brookings, no less

Comment

Ok maybe this team isn’t as good as we thought

Comment

We could have closed out that game 5 times and didn't. Lose by 1 in OT seams fitting.
        If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
        - Steven Wright

Comment

That 4th quarter and OT was embarrassingly bad. Deserved L and I have major doubts about this team getting to Frisco.

Comment

Stig team doing what Stig teams do. This game should have been over at half. Instead ... whelp, you saw it. Everybody did. An unforgiunforgivable loss.Happens every season.
            Last edited by JackFan96; 10-09-2021, 05:21 PM.
            Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

I don't know why Oladokun threw to a totally blanket-covered guy on the 2 point conversion. Refs aren't going to bail you out with a pass interference call on that play. Officially a Bad Game for C.O.
              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Playcalling on offense just blew after the first two TDs. We held them to 25yds in the first quarter and had the ball 12 min of it.

This team is special but tough to overcome crap coaching…the refs did us no favors either. Not to mention going for two, as the home team. No words.

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                  I don't know why Oladokun threw to a totally blanket-covered guy on the 2 point conversion. Refs aren't going to bail you out with a pass interference call on that play. Officially a Bad Game for C.O.
                  They sent the house...he had zero time.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

"Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by bubbajack View Post
                    That 4th quarter and OT was embarrassingly bad. Deserved L and I have major doubts about this team getting to Frisco.
                    SDSU might have real problems even getting a playoff seed...or if they drop another game or two, making the playoffs at all, depending on how other teams play out the season. Zero margin for error now.
                    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I honestly thought that this might be the year that we turn in a dominating season. Not so. But then I was watching us play Dixie State and Lindenwood, maybe that’s why I was mistaken.

Comment

I think we were before the injury bug hit us, but nor having the 1-2 punch with RB's hurt us just enough, along with the other injuries. Still top ten team for sure, just have to grit it out, we'll see how they respond, not giving up on these guys yet.

Comment

I think, at the end of the day, the loss comes down to us playing SIU's type of game.

Man to man, I firmly believe we're the better team, but they have play-makers at the skill positions and love to play high risk / high reward football. They got burned a couple times doing it, but they also made some absurd plays as well. I still can't get over that 2nd to last TD catch in regulation, on 4th and long, no less.

Turnovers and stalled drives flipped what could have been a game we won handily to a last second shootout loss. If we took care of the ball and made the simple play, we're drinking to remember, not drinking to forget.
                          - Steven Wright

Comment

MY GOSSSSSSHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

could you all be a bigger bunch of whiney ass babies??

gee i dont know but i guess in my entire lifetime of experiences, i have learned that things generally DO NOT go smoothly and according to plan ALL THE TIME. you tend to get knocked down a lot and you have to keep getting up.

but hey good for you all that you have so much success that you have no idea how to handle a bit of adversity. so you all go ahead and throw in the towel, but please do it quietly FAR AWAY from this board. this is supposed to be for rabbit fans. maybe some of you all think this is the place where you just come to piss and moan about the rabbits?????

YEP losing sucks and we definitely had chances. but do you think maybe the change from the FIRST Q defense to the rest of the game, MIGHT have been connected to the loss of the SECOND all american defender??????? i mean good gosh it is not like we have just random rotation guys hurt at the moment. basically it is 3 all americans and a guy who sounded like maybe could have been a forth.

this definitely sucks a lot!!!!! but i am gonna put my money on this group to put this in the past and find a way to have an incredible season. and i beg you all PLEASE go ahead and put your money where your mouth are and bet EVERYTHING you have against this NOT SPECIAL team!!! put your money where your mouth is or shut the hell up or go whine some place else

Comment

Also, I think not having Isaiah Davis in this game hurt a ton. He's a closer and probably salts that game away instead of having another stalled drive that lead to another failed FG.
                              - Steven Wright

Comment

Kraft was unstoppable today, should’ve rode that horse all day…Pierre had a great game and still would’ve even if they’d have stuck with the beginning gameplan. This to me is on Eck/Schluesner and the playcalling. Totally crapped the bed after dominating the first 2 series and first qtr.

Comment

Working...
                                X