No announcement yet.

GDT: @ Indiana State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’d like to see them let the second string push it down the field. If they need them later in the season this is a great time to get live reps

Comment

Hope we let Heide sling it a little (not just bubble screens). Should always get the back QB some real reps if possible.
      If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
      - Steven Wright

Comment

Would it be wrong to be a bit worried about depth on both sides of the ball?
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

That was a fantastic throw by Heide on the wheel route. You love to see it.
          If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
          - Steven Wright

Comment

The Jacks have looked very impressive today. To nitpick, I'd like to see a third wide receiver step up. I'd also like to see Amar Johnson show more ability to run inside. With the defense pitching a shutout, it's hard to find any fault there.
            This space for lease.

Comment

44-0, Great road win!
              This space for lease.

Comment

The final score sums it up pretty well. The Jacks went to work from the opening kickoff. Solid performance in all aspects. Go Jacks!
                Last edited by JackJD; 09-25-2021, 02:45 PM.

Comment

Did stig say something about Don Gardner being hurt?
                  Go Big Go Blue ..... Go Jacks

Comment

Originally posted by Gojacks2487 View Post
                    Did stig say something about Don Gardner being hurt?
                    Yes but Stig didn't elaborate. Said xrays will be taken. Tyler noted Gardner went into the lockerroom and when he came out, had an arm in a sling.
                    Last edited by JackJD; 09-26-2021, 09:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post

Yes but Stig didn't elaborate. Said xrays will be taken. Tyler noted Gardner went into the lockerroom and when he came out, has an arm in a sling.
                      Jeez can someone please eradicate this injury buck that we have. It seems we lose someone every game
                      Go Big Go Blue ..... Go Jacks

Comment

Originally posted by Gojacks2487 View Post

Jeez can someone please eradicate this injury buck that we have. It seems we lose someone every game
                        Hopefully sling was mostly precautionary, and Gardner will be able to return within a couple weeks

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                          My pre-pregame prep is grinding through the past week's Splitting Hares podcasts...good stuff.
                          Thank you, Filbert! That means a ton coming from you. I've been a member on here since my freshman year of college and appreciate the space you created and manage here for us. JI and Splitting Hares are built off of what you have done here. Thank you!
                          Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Caught the final three quarters of this coming back from a Mavericks concert in Cincinnati. Only get to see one or two Jacks games a year, but this is the best looking team I've seen. (Of course, thinking back, I guess the last three SDSU games I've caught have been losses.). As a fellow O'Fallon resident, Amar Johnson looked like a beast on that one carry, but I'm worried about continued injuries. Would have liked to see Rudy Voss get a few snaps, as I feel he should be the second string QB. Horrible stadium, worse than Plaster or WIU-- guess it should have reminded me of Caughlin Alumni which I was last in in 1966. We're lucky we replaced that one, this one looks like it will fall down if they don't take it down. Sat with a couple of knowledgeable ISU fans, they were talking about better times in the past. Since I'll get to a few Lindenwood games this year, feel a bit better since they looked about even with ISU. They're 2-0 post Jacks and got out of Brookings healthy.

Comment

Saw on twitter from Zach Borg that Don G is out a minimum 8 weeks, assuming this is a collarbone as well?

Assuming Dyshawn and Malik will be the starters, with Arrel and Beanum as the primary back ups? Or will any of the younger guys step in there, thinking Dautermann or Rhodes? Losing Don for a period of time is tough as he shuts down one side of the field, hopefully someone can provide some insight on how the depth of this group.

Comment

I did a rewatch of the game on ESPN+ because I was only about half able to pay attention on Sat due to other obligations. Did anyone else notice their PA announcer sounded a lot like Jim Brockmire (character played by Hank Azeria).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X