2021 Jacks in the NFL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by filbert View Post

Fully one half of the world's population is below average intelligence and fully half (not always the same half) are below average competence.
    Statistics nerd!
    You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Originally posted by Prairiehaas View Post

Statistics nerd!
      Recovering engineer.
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I am pretty sure there are just two kinds of people, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Rozeboom played last night for the Rams vs. Titans. Looking at the box score, it does not appear he had any tackles. Watching some of the game on TV, I noticed him in on many special teams plays.

Fun life of the NFL, he played vs. the Titans 2 weeks ago as a member of the Chiefs and played this week vs the Titans as a member of the Rams. I recall a few years ago when Zach Zenner played one week as a member of the Saints in New Orleans, and then the following week played in New Orleans as a member of the Cardinals.

Comment

Rozeboom got a mention on the broadcast tonight on MNF. Unfortunately it was because he couldn’t handle the onside kick and allowed Arizona to recover. In the end it didn’t matter and Arizona ended up going backwards and the rams were able to hold on for the win.

Comment

He had a nice tackle against the Jaguars on their first kickoff last week, but depending on how you look at things, he can't seem to catch a break on national evening broadcasts.

Comment

Working...
              X