National Championship Game & Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• National Championship Game & Season

I'd like to tip my hat to the SDSU Jackrabbits football team and their fans. Much respect! You have a great team! Keep your heads up!! I have a feeling you'll be back in Frisco in the future. Hopefully the Bearkats & Jackrabbits will meet again and possibly many more times. Good luck!

Thank you! Any team that takes down NDSU, JMU, and SDSU all in a row and finishes the season undefeated is more than worthy of calling themselves the National Champs. Congrats and good luck as well

Comment

Believe me...Bearkat Nation knows the heartache that y'all are feeling. It felt good to get that monkey off our backs. Y'all are a young and now experienced team. Positives to build on as a team & fanbase.

Comment

Originally posted by TTman7Bearkat View Post
        Believe me...Bearkat Nation knows the heartache that y'all are feeling. It felt good to get that monkey off our backs. Y'all are a young and now experienced team. Positives to build on as a team & fanbase.
        You do realize we are in the same conference as NDSU, we have felt plenty of heartache.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post

You do realize we are in the same conference as NDSU, we have felt plenty of heartache.
          Oh yea, I do. But...wouldn't you agree that losing a National Championship (back-to-back years) to a team is a "little" more heartbreaking than losing a Conference Championship/Rivalry Game to a team?

Comment

Oh yea, I do. But...wouldn't you agree that losing a National Championship (back-to-back years) to a team is a "little" more heartbreaking than losing a Conference Championship/Rivalry Game to a team?
            One could say us losing to NDSU in previous years in the playoffs was the unofficial National Championship Game.

Comment

One could say us losing to NDSU in previous years in the playoffs was the unofficial National Championship Game.
              So the Bison won double National Championships each season that they played y'all in the playoffs? Wow! That's quite an accomplishment!

Comment

So the Bison won double National Championships each season that they played y'all in the playoffs? Wow! That's quite an accomplishment!
                In the MVFC it is almost a playoff game every week.

Comment

In the MVFC it is almost a playoff game every week.
                  We're moving to the new WAC in the Fall. Hopefully it will be that way for us too eventually. The Southland Conference was weak overall, and a lot of the member schools (who will remain nameless) refused to do what it takes to better their programs & facilities. So Bye Felicia to them!

Comment

We're moving to the new WAC in the Fall. Hopefully it will be that way for us too eventually. The Southland Conference was weak overall, and a lot of the member schools (who will remain nameless) refused to do what it takes to better their programs & facilities. So Bye Felicia to them!
                    I like to think having to play tough competition week in and week out has only helped our program to understand the commitment it takes to play at that elite level all the time. Hopefully it goes well for you guys.
                    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post

I like to think having to play tough competition week in and week out has only helped our program to understand the commitment it takes to play at that elite level all the time. Hopefully it goes well for you guys.
                      Absolutely. Iron sharpens iron.

I appreciate it. Good luck to y'all.

Comment

Working...
                      X