Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GDT: Sam Houston (NCAA FCS Playoffs - Finals)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weather guy Shawn Cable tweeted that there is a tornado warning about ten miles from the stadium.

Comment

Hate to see y'all's QB go down. When we played on this field in 2011 it was muddy from a rain the day before. After the game it looked like a pig pen. We have pro turf at Bowers Stadium . We have played on grass at other SLC schools. I will just be glad when this lighting delay is over. I live about 130 miles south of Dallas and haven't had a drop of rain yet.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
        Weather guy Shawn Cable tweeted that there is a tornado warning about ten miles from the stadium.
        It always seems from Denton to McKinney Texas Tornado pop up during these storms. Not many leave to much damage compared to the OK city area.

Comment

After this long of a delay, you would think that they eliminate or at least shorten halftime.

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post

Gibbs got hurt in the first SIU game and I'm not sure he's even available. That injury looked bad but I never heard the prognosis.
            Gibbs' availability for Fall season was reportedly in doubt

Comment

With the ice-like footing out there I would think SH would find a way to get Ezzard the ball damn near every play. He’s a nightmare if he gets even a few feet of space. I could see him scoring 3 or 4 more TD, if he can hang onto the ball (and doesn’t get hit by lightning).

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                With the ice-like footing out there I would think SH would find a way to get Ezzard the ball damn near every play. He’s a nightmare if he gets even a few feet of space. I could see him scoring 3 or 4 more TD, if he can hang onto the ball (and doesn’t get hit by lightning).
                He is amazing player. He made the JM guy look silly.

Comment

I sure hope this rain delay doesn't give your coach to retool y'all offense with y'all QB out. I hate these delay but a local high school in my area lost 3 football players and several injured from lighting several years ago. The funny thing it wasn't a cloud in the sky where they had summer football practice. The national weather service said the closest storm was 10 miles away. You may heard about it on the news. It was at Grapeland Texas.

Comment

Not to be depressed but the only other QB listed is Rudy Voss. And no, I don't want a Rudy II remake but if there''s an injury is he even dressing?

Comment

I think Voss is dressed but would have to think Karst would be next man up if there’s something with Heide.

This may be where Kracht earns all his pay keeping this team mentally sharp and focused.

Comment

Originally posted by Grizzled_Jack View Post
                        Not to be depressed but the only other QB listed is Rudy Voss. And no, I don't want a Rudy II remake but if there''s an injury is he even dressing?
                        Hunter played QB at Miller, assuming he made trip

Speaking of depressing, finally got to see video of Sam Houston's "TD," and it looked like ball might've been loose prior to crossing goal line. Didn't get to see it live due to ABC losing video

Comment

Game starts at 3:20. 3 minute halftime too.

LET’S GO!

Comment

One last point before we start here again... hoping Backhaus plays better the rest of the way. He was not having his best game so far. We need him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Heide needs to complete that pass to Janke. Not a good sign of the confidence if the Jacks are running gimmicky plays already

Comment

70 min and this is what we come out with. Yikes...defense save the day please

Comment

Working...
                                X