Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GDT: Sam Houston (NCAA FCS Playoffs - Finals)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Um let’s not kick it to that guy. Jacks get a break

Comment

This game is a mess. It’s a shame.

At this point we probably better hope it keeps raining and we win the “luck” battle.

Comment

Since I don't have ESPN this is my first time seeing them. Can someone tell me why Heide is ahead of Gibbs?

Comment

The offense needs to stay on schedule with the weather and having to play the backup QB. Clean up the penalties and pound the rock.
          If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
          - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Grizzled_Jack View Post
            Since I don't have ESPN this is my first time seeing them. Can someone tell me why Heide is ahead of Gibbs?
            Gibbs got hurt in the first SIU game and I'm not sure he's even available. That injury looked bad but I never heard the prognosis.
            - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Grizzled_Jack View Post
              Gibbs hurt his knee earlier in the season.

Comment

Heide was the third string coming into the season. Game will be won at the LOS

Comment

Remember Gibbs getting hurt but nothing about his prognosis. Blame the rain but that Heide pass wasn't pretty.

Comment

Heide does not have Gronowski’s speed either. This could be ugly

Comment

570 now with TV on the fritz
                      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Now a lightning delay. This game has been ridiculous.
                        - Steven Wright

Comment

It looks like I'll do something else with my day.

Comment

So the teams clear out and the fans remain in the stands to get all sparky?

Comment

This break could make or break us. Really hope we can get the whole offense back on the same page and come up with a plan that gives us a chance to win. Going to have to be methodical and precise. Hopefully they got some trickery up the sleeve too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                                Let’s hope Gronowski isn’t seriously hurt .... doesn’t look like he’s coming back in the game.
                                With the fall season less than four months away, you have to hope it isn't serious. They likely wouldn't have let him come out and test it on the sidelines if they thought something was torn.

Comment

Working...
                                X