No announcement yet.

GDT: @ North Dakota State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, #2 seed and hosting at home til Frisco for the Jacks? How likely they give ndsu #3 seed so they have to play SDSU again? They love doing in the playoffs to these teams.
    Rollin' in my 5.0
    With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
    Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

• Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

Timmerman alluded to Hawks being "fed" to Brookings in playoffs. Some playoff revenge would be great, but I'm not necessarily a fan of playing another team faced during regular season. However, maybe that's just me being leery of a repeat of the '19 UNI regular season-playoff outcomes. Then again, a "reverse UNI" outcome would be a Jacks win
      UND would have to win a game first. They haven't played in what, 5 or 6 weeks ?

Comment

• Originally posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post
        So, #2 seed and hosting at home til Frisco for the Jacks? How likely they give ndsu #3 seed so they have to play SDSU again? They love doing in the playoffs to these teams.
        I don't think they will seed a two loss team that high. Especially after they just got dominated on their home field.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post
          So, #2 seed and hosting at home til Frisco for the Jacks? How likely they give ndsu #3 seed so they have to play SDSU again? They love doing in the playoffs to these teams.
          One "wrinkle" is that CAA has selected Delaware as their AQ

Timmerman seemed to think it'd be UND for Jacks in playoffs

Comment

• Looks like we may need to take up a collection to repair some Fargodome glass

Comment

• Most rushing yards NDSU has allowed since 2008 against YSU, per Tyler. Wow

Comment

• Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

I don't think they will seed a two loss team that high. Especially after they just got dominated on their home field.
                I guess I'm not sure if it was a subtle dig, but I don't think he'd have UND in top 8. Guess I'm not sure if he'd seen that Delaware was CAA AQ when he said it

Comment

• Count me as very, very impressed with the lines, especially the offensive line. That was something approaching domination. Any win against the Bison is big, but this was an excellent showing.
                  Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

• Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                    Most rushing yards NDSU has allowed since 2008 against YSU, per Tyler. Wow
                    Plus it's another convincing road win, not to mention snapping 32-game Bison home win streak

Comment

• Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                      It appears Gardner is ambidextrous - held with both hands.
                      Gardner redeemed himself with that breakup on the late pass to Watson. That was a great play.

Comment

• You don't often see an NDSU football team being dominated, but that's what the Jacks did. The score does not reflect how dominant SDSU was today. The mental meltdown of the SDSU defense allowing NDSU's last TD skews the score away from how much better SDSU was than NDSU today. The Bison flat got whupped today by the Jacks.
                        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

• Random question -- did Lujan recruit Gronowski?

Regardless, whomever did deserves a raise

Comment

• The penalties really hurt --- a positive takeaway is our team moved on after each penalty and kept playing hard. Penalties like that could have derailed us -- and will against a stronger opponent.

One of the more remarkable points to keep in mind is the youth of the SDSU team. We have some outstanding underclassmen.

Comment

• Had to go peek at Bisonville. The salt levels over there are HIGH! It's quite hilarious!
                              Rollin' in my 5.0
                              With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
                              Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

• WoW that TE group: Hines, Kraft, Kunz, Morgan & Cavanaugh.

Comment

Working...
                                X