No announcement yet.

GDT: @ North Dakota State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jacks lead 10-3 at the half. Hopefully that half shook off the rust and they can run up the score in the 2nd half.
    Rollin' in my 5.0
    With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
    Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Have o lock down #1

Comment

Originally posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post
        Jacks lead 10-3 at the half. Hopefully that half shook off the rust and they can run up the score in the 2nd half.
        Let's hope Jacks swing momentum by forcing turnover on first Bison drive of 2nd half.

If anything, the Bison defense looks as rusty as what some Jacks fans feared Jacks would be for this game

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

Let's hope Jacks swing momentum by forcing turnover on first Bison drive of 2nd half.

If anything, the Bison defense looks as rusty as what some Jacks fans feared Jacks would be for this game
          Their defense is young and talented. The "rust" is inexperience. Still playing really well against a great offense. Jacks have definitely taken advantage of the youth a few times today.
          Rollin' in my 5.0
          With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
          Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post
            Have o lock down #1
            They've done a decent job thus far. Just need to remain consistent

Comment

Originally posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post

Their defense is young and talented. The "rust" is inexperience. Still playing really well against a great offense. Jacks have definitely taken advantage of the youth a few times today.
              That's why I was saying prior to the game that their secondary was vulnerable. It's great to see Jacks capitalizing on that, and I'd like to see a couple more screen passes to PSJ or Davis

Comment

****ty opening series by the defense. Let's hope that wasn't a momentum changer.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                  ****ty opening series by the defense. Let's hope that wasn't a momentum changer.
                  They exploited safety being out of position on a couple plays

Comment

Bison were in neutral zone

Comment

That's two false start penalties on first down deep in our own territory. Can't let that happen.

Comment

I despise Bison as much as the next guy, but let's not risk an unsportsmanlike penalty after TD

Comment

That's two false start penalties on first down deep in our own territory. Can't let that happen.
                          On the one play, their DL (think it might've been nose) was lined up past the ball

Comment

BTB against Backhaus

Comment

These officials need to turn in their freaking whistles.

Comment

These officials need to turn in their freaking whistles.
                                Did they ever say what the early flag was for?

Comment

Working...
                                X